Why fanboys mad that Nintendo fans don't care about graphics???

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Viewing YouTube videos and searching message boards it seem as if fanboys are getting angry and upset because Nintendo fans could care less about graphics.

Digital foundry running slow motion camera to catch FPS and shyt comparing graphics when deep down Nintendo fanboys don't care.

So why the backlash against Nintendo fans? Why can't people enjoy games like they use too??? Let's talk about Zelda releasing with no glitches patches needed?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's fanboys everywhere in every aspect of life and the arguments are always the same.
Soon as the scale tips one way the other side claims they don't care anymore.
Soon as Scorpio comes out you'll be among the first counting how many FPS it gets over PS4 games.

To your point though...graphics aren't the end all be all of gaming. Nintendo does a great job with their flagship franchises. Switch looks like it'll be a great secondary system as was the Wii U.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's fanboys everywhere in every aspect of life and the arguments are always the same.
Soon as the scale tips one way the other side claims they don't care anymore.
Soon as Scorpio comes out you'll be among the first counting how many FPS it gets over PS4 games.

To your point though...graphics aren't the end all be all of gaming. Nintendo does a great job with their flagship franchises. Switch looks like it'll be a great secondary system as was the Wii U.

Breh I don't care about that FPS and never did I mean it's obvious because I am supposedly an Xbox fanboy. I have all systems and play them but shyt is actuallly getting ridiculous now with guys trying to compare a Nintendo Tablet Switch breh.

I am glad the Nintendo came out because it will make people relax when it comes to this fanboy shyt.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
To be honest, the reason why BOTW is getting so much hate is because PS4 fanboys are mad that BOTW is better than Horizon and was also received far better than Horizon.

Nintendo games don't have bad graphics, they just don't try to have top of the line textures, with bloom, motion blur and all that shyt and they still make far better games than the AAA exclusives on PC, PS4 & Xbox One.

Now, I do not fault the PC platform as much as the Xbox One and PS4 because no company owns PC as a platform, and at the same time there are few AAA PC only developers.

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
If Zelda was an Xbox exclusive every little thing including the frame rate would be being scuritinized.
If Breath of the Wild released in its current form on the Xbox One, it would not only be a better game but it would have been as well received and it would revive the console war between the PS4 & Xbox One.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If Breath of the Wild released in its current form on the Xbox One, it would not only be a better game but it would have been as well received and it would revive the console war between the PS4 & Xbox One.
Maybe. But it wouldn't be sitting at 95+ metacritic.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
U crazy af if think that. Us PS4 dudes would shat on Zelda something serious if it was only on Xbox RT. It would just be trolling tho because Zelda is a amazing game.:yeshrug:

Nintendo gets a pass for doing more with less. Even thought they created their own "less" situation. If that makes any sense

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To be honest, the reason why BOTW is getting so much hate is because PS4 fanboys are mad that BOTW is better than Horizon and was also received far better than Horizon.

Nintendo games don't have bad graphics, they just don't try to have top of the line textures, with bloom, motion blur and all that shyt and they still make far better games than the AAA exclusives on PC, PS4 & Xbox One.

Now, I do not fault the PC platform as much as the Xbox One and PS4 because no company owns PC as a platform, and at the same time there are few AAA PC only developers.
I haven't seen BOTW getting any hate at all. It's one of the most critically acclaimed games I've ever seen. The game looks fantastic and I'm excited about playing it eventually.