Why fanboys mad that Nintendo fans don't care about graphics???

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
The fact that it performs better on handheld than console is a significant flaw imo. I really heard no review talk about that. And contrary to belief it did have technical flaws like glitches. Hell Idk if it was the switch or the game I could take a step in one direction and the game would look like a scene before the special effects was added
I haven't seen many glitches from the videos I've seen. It's arguably the most polished open world game in years.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm frankly sick of it. BOTW proves that gameplay trumps graphics everytime. Horizon fanboys looking more and more pathetic everyday

We reached a point where super-high end visuals can bankrupt 3rd party companies and make game budgets higher than movie budgets. :huhldup: More and more 3rd party companies are closing their doors and filing Chapter 11 due to these graphics-hounds have 8 and even 9 figure budgets. After a certain point, as long as the framerate is great, and character models are something refreshing, graphics don't matter after a certain level.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think most real gamers will always choose smooth polished and good gameplay >>> graphics but like @MeachTheMonster said, if first party games on other consoles had some of these same issues then you wouldn't hear the end of it and they'd be getting knocked for it across he board while ninetendo gets a pass

But that being said, Besthesda gets this same pass when they release buggy ass games with worse issues and subpar gameplay so basically people are fickle about what gets a pass and what doesn't.

Just play and enjoy what you like, fukk everything else. We all grown and this shyt isn't really anything to take seriously outside of jokes and shyt talk

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm a self confessed Zelda mark, but if this game was Rime :Breath of The Wild a Xbox exclusive shyt would not be a 98. And anyone on this site knows I don't cape for Xbox at all. But I want Zelda to get all the success it gets because it is one of my fav franchises. So I don't care if the game may be a lil overrated. I just happy to see Link at top again

Certain studios and franchises get a pass for shyt other games get crucified for. Like I said, I knew this Zelda was going to get 10s across the board the second it was unveiled.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I do but I'm debating on whether I should get it for Wii U or wait until I pick up a switch in a few months...or just buy a copy for Wii U now and get it again for switch. Decisions decisions. Either way I'm waiting until I finish Horizon and maybe even mass Effect.
Don't wait too long. Arms is coming out in the Spring

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Arms my breh?
Arms?
:mjlol:
Sounds like you're afraid to catch these
BW7gdaX.jpg