Why fanboys mad that Nintendo fans don't care about graphics???

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You don't have a Wii U fam?
I do but I'm debating on whether I should get it for Wii U or wait until I pick up a switch in a few months...or just buy a copy for Wii U now and get it again for switch. Decisions decisions. Either way I'm waiting until I finish Horizon and maybe even mass Effect.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm frankly sick of it. BOTW proves that gameplay trumps graphics everytime. Horizon fanboys looking more and more pathetic everyday

Totally ageee gameplay is more important than graphics but this generation in some aspects ruin gaming as you have games like The Order/Quantum Break where graphics this graphics that but forget gameplay.

U crazy af if think that. Us PS4 dudes would shat on Zelda something serious if it was only on Xbox RT. It would just be trolling tho because Zelda is a amazing game.:yeshrug:

Nintendo gets a pass for doing more with less. Even thought they created their own "less" situation. If that makes any sense

Yeah but that's not a knock on them as they found a lane and stuck with it. There is no benefit in boosting your system gaming specs if you only release one hot game every year average (PS4/Xbox)

Ultra premium graphics are a waste of developer time and resources, especially in 2017 where graphical improvements are deep in the realm of diminishing returns. Nintendo is smart in this regard.

Totally agree and also trump up the budget for these titles.

They're attempting to hold Nintendo to the same standards as Microsoft and Sony. However the gaming industry is populated by people who grew up on Nintendo so they get passes for substandard hardware and releasing a console with one game.

I won't say a pass but a perefence who gives a fukk about 4K when you can have games like Zelda Mario Kart etc... I would substitute the best looking game to have that feeling of GTA San Andreas Shenmue etc... the more graphically in depth consoles gotten the content and games lack

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I do but I'm debating on whether I should get it for Wii U or wait until I pick up a switch in a few months...or just buy a copy for Wii U now and get it again for switch. Decisions decisions. Either way I'm waiting until I finish Horizon and maybe even mass Effect.
Don't wait man..just get it for the Wii U now. It's incredible. Then just grab a Switch when Mario Oddysey drops. At point securing one won't be a hassle and the platform should be well fleshed out, any hardware issues will be addressed, etc..that's my gameplay anyways :yeshrug:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Viewing YouTube videos and searching message boards it seem as if fanboys are getting angry and upset because Nintendo fans could care less about graphics.

Digital foundry running slow motion camera to catch FPS and shyt comparing graphics when deep down Nintendo fanboys don't care.

So why the backlash against Nintendo fans? Why can't people enjoy games like they use too??? Let's talk about Zelda releasing with no glitches patches needed?
:sas2:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:usure:
look at that metacritic score.

Nintendo gets a pass for making good games.
I'm a self confessed Zelda mark, but if this game was Rime :Breath of The Wild a Xbox exclusive shyt would not be a 98. And anyone on this site knows I don't cape for Xbox at all. But I want Zelda to get all the success it gets because it is one of my fav franchises. So I don't care if the game may be a lil overrated. I just happy to see Link at top again

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
are you trying to say that Rime is or would be as good as Breath of the Wild? For one they'd need devs as good as Nintendo and a lot of money to make said game.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
are you trying to say that Rime is or would be as good as Breath of the Wild? For one they'd need devs as good as Nintendo and a lot of money to make said game.
:martin: It look like im shytting on Zelda

I aint saying that. I'm saying if Nintendo just happen to name this game something else I just think flaws of it would not be ooked over as much. Hence why a lot of people believe the score wouldn't be as high if that was the case.

I ain't tripping tho. the gaming industry having Nintendo in the spotlight is never not a good thing. But can they keep the momentum remains to be seen

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I aint saying that. I'm saying if Nintendo just happen to name this game something else I just think flaws of it would not be ooked over as much. Hence why a lot of people believe the score wouldn't be as high if that was the case.
What flaws of these are being looked over?

If it was named another series, I'd argue it would be received just the same. They'd hail it as a new series but with the same praise that Breath of the wild got.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What flaws of these are being looked over?

If it was named another series, I'd argue it would be received just the same. They'd hail it as a new series but with the same praise that Breath of the wild got.
The fact that it performs better on handheld than console is a significant flaw imo. I really heard no review talk about that. And contrary to belief it did have technical flaws like glitches. Hell Idk if it was the switch or the game I could take a step in one direction and the game would look like a scene before the special effects was added