Why is black lives matter targetting Sanders and not the GOP?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm confused why didn't he stay and finish his rally, I hope he isn't getting that flustered by these interruptions

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why would you boycott and disrupt the rallies of the person in the race most likely to support you? Why not start showing up at rallies of GOP candidates, you know, where the racists actually are.

More than likely, they were plants sent in by Hillary's people. The truth will come out, though.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I like Sanders but let's not pretend his platform doesn't suffer badly from tone deafness on black issues at time (and a large chunk
of his white Liberal fans are fukkin insufferable and condescending on race :scust:) economic populism is fine but he needs to relate it better specifically to Black audiences

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
i mean this is the one dude whos not out here suckin off banks, actually speakin for people out here with college loans and mediocre pay
That doesn't matter. The most important thing in the world right now is getting Bernie (Jew) Sanders to tweet our hashtag.

I'm voting for white lady Hillary Clinton because #fatblacklesbianlivesmatter

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Hiliary Clinton is the champion of black people brehs. That's why she supported mandatory minimums, three strikes, cutting welfare, draconian housing laws, NAFTA, Capital punishment, and Wall Street banks that disproportionately targeted blacks and then disproportionately lost their wealth in the crash.

The Clintons have always been great friends to the black community. Ever since sistah soulja

:troll:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
It seems The Democratic Party in particular and the Left in general are imploding. Their rabid social justice/identity politics faction is destroying them from the inside out. Hopefully this trend continues.

Let's hope. If the Democrats implode hopefully the GOP can suck up the Wall Street faction and a true popular party can take its place,