Why is black lives matter targetting Sanders and not the GOP?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Sanders but let's not pretend his platform doesn't suffer badly from tone deafness on black issues at time (and a large chunk
of his white Liberal fans are fukkin insufferable and condescending on race :scust:) economic populism is fine but he needs to relate it better specifically to Black audiences

The thing is, until you deal with economic inequality you really can't tackle the monster of racial inequality

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I like Sanders but let's not pretend his platform doesn't suffer badly from tone deafness on black issues
I dont get this, because he was the first politician to speak out and call the SC shooting a hate crime, just 2 hours after it happened (dude getting caught) while other politicians took more than 3 days and some even reluctant to call it a hate crime. Bernie came out before Al Sharpton :dahell:

Bernie Sanders calls Charleston shooting an act of terrorism

2016 candidates react to South Carolina shooting

only one to bring up racism....

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont get this, because he was the first politician to speak out and call the SC shooting a hate crime, just 2 hours after it happened while other politicians took more than 3 days and some even reluctant to call it a hate crime. Bernie came out before Al Sharpton :dahell:

It's a Clinton hit job

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I dont get this, because he was the first politician to speak out and call the SC shooting a hate crime, just 2 hours after it happened (dude getting caught) while other politicians took more than 3 days and some even reluctant to call it a hate crime. Bernie came out before Al Sharpton :dahell:

Bernie Sanders calls Charleston shooting an act of terrorism

2016 candidates react to South Carolina shooting

only one to bring up racism....
you watch his urban league speech a week or so ago, I thought he could have used the event as a very good chance to link economic stagnation and the wealth gap (which hurt Blacks probably the most in America at the present moment) to black race issues, he tried but couldn't get over the hurdle imho

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you boycott and disrupt the rallies of the person in the race most likely to support you? Why not start showing up at rallies of GOP candidates, you know, where the racists actually are.

Hell, why not go to Baltimore and stop black lives from actually dying:heh:

Instead of interrupting Bernie, they should be interrupting Wee-Bey from capping another breh:sas2:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
They have to be paid off.
Why Bernie :mindblown:
Saw this post on another site :snoop:
"you are really questioning how those women handled it?!?! you do know bernie is a politician on the campaign trail, no less??? he don't give a fukk about chu!i really don't get this bernie fandom in the black community."

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They have to be paid off.
Why Bernie :mindblown:
Saw this post on another site :snoop:
"you are really questioning how those women handled it?!?! you do know bernie is a politician on the campaign trail, no less??? he don't give a fukk about chu!i really don't get this bernie fandom in the black community."

Billionaire George Soros not only is he one of hillary's top donors
Billionaire George Soros, Director Steven Spielberg Among Top Donors to Hillary Clinton's Super PAC - Breitbart

....He also has donated 33 million funding Ferguson protestors and black lives matter

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

#BlackLivesMatter

With the backing of national civil rights organizations and Mr. Soros‘ funding, “Black Lives Matter” grew from a hashtag into a social media phenomenon, including a #BlackLivesMatter bus tour and march in September.

“More than 500 of us have traveled from Boston, Chicago, Columbus, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Nashville, Portland, Tucson, Washington, D.C., Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and other cities to support the people of Ferguson and help turn a local moment into a national movement,” wrote Akiba Solomon, a journalist at Colorlines, describing the event.

Colorlines is an online news site that focuses on race issues and is published by Race Forward, a group that received $200,000 from Mr. Soros’s foundation in 2011. Colorlines has published tirelessly on the activities in Ferguson and heavily promoted the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag and activities.

At the end of the #BlackLivesMatter march, organizers met with civil rights groups like the Organization for Black Struggle and Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment to strategize their operations moving forward, Ms. Solomon wrote. OBS and MORE are also funded byMr. Soros.

Mr. Soros gave $5.4 million to Ferguson and Staten Island grass-roots efforts last year to help “further police reform, accountability and public transparency,” the Open Society Foundations said in a blog post in December. About half of those funds were earmarked to Ferguson, with the money primarily going to OBS and MORE, the foundation said.

OBS and MORE, along with the Dream Defenders, established the “Hands Up Coalition” — another so-called “grass-roots” organization in Missouri, whose name was based on now-known-to-be-false claims that Brownhad his hands up before being shot. The Defenders were built to rally support and awareness for the Trayvon Martin case and were funded by the Tides Foundation, another recipient of Soros cash.

Hands Up Coalition has made it its mission to recruit and organize youth nationwide to start local events in their communities — trying to takeFerguson nationwide.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Be a presidential candidate with no security brehs....:mindblown:

Have insane asylum mental head case lesbians threaten to turn your rally into Rwandan level chaos.

You can understand why stereotypes are in America by the behavior of the girl with the 90's Lil' Kim hairstyle.

#Blacklivesmatter campaign wouldn't even have the courage to do this at any GOP rally.

Watching this video literally made me sick to my stomach these bytches had to be paid off (I hope)

I have Jamaican girls with my bloodline and last name that will have to live with these (crazy black women stereotypes)

These girls would never even try this shyt on Obama because he would clown their behavior right there on the spot.

Choose to live under capitalism (white supremacy) and complain to the crowd of the candidate that wants to change that.

Did these girls parents forget to tell them it's not the 1800's anymore and they're free to go live somewhere else?

Demand respect while behaving senselessly wearing a Lil' Kim hairstyle from the 90's brehettes...

Now i understand exactly why things are the way they are.....:snoop:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
they don't care... they sort of have a point. I don't agree with at all though.

What point do they have?

They attacked the same crowd of white people who made Obama president with a black population of 12% in the US.

These girls wouldn't even have the heart or courage to do this at any republican candidates rally.

c8kvzh1.png