Why is black lives matter targetting Sanders and not the GOP?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bernie is being targeted by BLM because he is incredibly naive about how to run a national campaign. When he announced his candidacy he didn't mention anything about racial injustice of the highly tense racial temperature of the nation over the last couple years. His official campaign website had nothing about racial justice on it at all (he has since updated the site). He was laser focused on one single issue; the single issue he has always been focused on as a pol and when the BLM folks challenged him on his ignoring of the racial issues in the country he reacted horribly and just made his situation worse.
Bernie coming from an almost 100% white state where he has never had to even make a cursory attempt at appealing to black folks is being shown as a major weakness of his and his seeming inability to pivot off of the economic inequality issue to highlight the country's race problem shows a weakness of his as a politician.

Now it is pretty likely that Hillary is behind the BLM people targeting Bernie, and if she is I have to give her more credit for running a better campaign this time around than she did in 2008, because painting Bernie as the the deaf savior of white progressives only is a shrewd move, but it really doesn't matter if she is or not because the seed has been planted that Bernie doesn't know how to deal very well with minorities just like the seed that Hillary is untrustworthy is already the meme being used against her. And it isn't helping Bernie at all that now that he has been forced to start talking about racial issues he is having such a hard time talking about them with the same confidence as he does economic issues. His attempts at discussing racial issues comes off awkward as hell...almost like he is mentioning them under extreme duress and really doesn't want to be moving away from his primary issue at all..

And using a 50 year old photo of a young Bernie at a Civil Rights march is really not going to do much to help his cause because the response to that is always going to be "what have you done for me lately?" and the push back that solving income inequality will solve the racial inequality problem is a non-starter too because having black/brown skin has always superseded having a fat bank account in this country when it comes to racism.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bernie is being targeted by BLM because he is incredibly naive about how to run a national campaign. When he announced his candidacy he didn't mention anything about racial injustice of the highly tense racial temperature of the nation over the last couple years. His official campaign website had nothing about racial justice on it at all (he has since updated the site). He was laser focused on one single issue; the single issue he has always been focused on as a pol and when the BLM folks challenged him on his ignoring of the racial issues in the country he reacted horribly and just made his situation worse.
Bernie coming from an almost 100% white state where he has never had to even make a cursory attempt at appealing to black folks is being shown as a major weakness of his and his seeming inability to pivot off of the economic inequality issue to highlight the country's race problem shows a weakness of his as a politician.

Now it is pretty likely that Hillary is behind the BLM people targeting Bernie, and if she is I have to give her more credit for running a better campaign this time around than she did in 2008, because painting Bernie as the the deaf savior of white progressives only is a shrewd move, but it really doesn't matter if she is or not because the seed has been planted that Bernie doesn't know how to deal very well with minorities just like the seed that Hillary is untrustworthy is already the meme being used against her. And it isn't helping Bernie at all that now that he has been forced to start talking about racial issues he is having such a hard time talking about them with the same confidence as he does economic issues. His attempts at discussing racial issues comes off awkward as hell...almost like he is mentioning them under extreme duress and really doesn't want to be moving away from his primary issue at all..

And using a 50 year old photo of a young Bernie at a Civil Rights march is really not going to do much to help his cause because the response to that is always going to be "what have you done for me lately?" and the push back that solving income inequality will solve the racial inequality problem is a non-starter too because having black/brown skin has always superseded having a fat bank account in this country when it comes to racism.

They targeting him because its easy and they dont have the balls to pull that stunt at the rallies of legit racists and people who will fight to the death to keep minorities as 2nd class citizens.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They targeting him because its easy and they dont have the balls to pull that stunt at the rallies of legit racists and people who will fight to the death to keep minorities as 2nd class citizens.
They aren't going to Republican rallies because Republicans don't care and never will. With the Dems there is greater opportunity to be heard and sway the candidates to make promises.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What point do they have?

They attacked the same crowd of white people who made Obama president with a black population of 12% in the US.

These girls wouldn't even have the heart or courage to do this at any republican candidates rally.

you seem like a racist, not really interested.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Be a presidential candidate with no security brehs....:mindblown:

Have insane asylum mental head case lesbians threaten to turn your rally into Rwandan level chaos.

You can understand why stereotypes are in America by the behavior of the girl with the 90's Lil' Kim hairstyle.

#Blacklivesmatter campaign wouldn't even have the courage to do this at any GOP rally.

Watching this video literally made me sick to my stomach these bytches had to be paid off (I hope)

I have Jamaican girls with my bloodline and last name that will have to live with these (crazy black women stereotypes)

These girls would never even try this shyt on Obama because he would clown their behavior right there on the spot.

Choose to live under capitalism (white supremacy) and complain to the crowd of the candidate that wants to change that.

Did these girls parents forget to tell them it's not the 1800's anymore and they're free to go live somewhere else?

Demand respect while behaving senselessly wearing a Lil' Kim hairstyle from the 90's brehettes...

Now i understand exactly why things are the way they are.....:snoop:

Clinton campaign plants

#nokingsmen :whoa:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Also how did that get resolved?^^ any more videos?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They aren't going to Republican rallies because Republicans don't care and never will. With the Dems there is greater opportunity to be heard and sway the candidates to make promises.

Last i checked there is more than one "Dems" yet they only seem to be showing up at the rallies of one person.

If they started protesting republican rallies and forcing them to address the issues maybe they would care. Hispanics are making their issues known to both parties, ensuring people at least address them even if its just a token.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Last i checked there is more than one "Dems" yet they only seem to be showing up at the rallies of one person.

If they started protesting republican rallies and forcing them to address the issues maybe they would care. Hispanics are making their issues known to both parties, ensuring people at least address them even if its just a token.

it's a nice idea but it's obvious the Republican candidates and their base don't care what happens to black people.

I also doubt a group like this could gain access to the closed events Republicans are having.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
leave poor bernie alone. :mjcry:

It's clearly a political hit or sabotage i'm starting to believe these #blacklivesmatter George Soros conspiracy theories.

I was with the Jamaican side of my family yesterday talking about the Baltimore riots.

They realize if millions of ignorant poor white trash and and ghetto blacks killed each other off America would still go on.

People with money and power behind these news corporations are clearly igniting racial tensions.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
200_s.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
it's a nice idea but it's obvious the Republican candidates and their base don't care what happens to black people.

I also doubt a group like this could gain access to the closed events Republicans are having.

And why would they care if you dont force them to? It was obvious they didnt care back in the 50s but black folks didnt have this defeatist attitude then, they took the fight directly to the racists.

So instead of actually addressing the racists and blowing up their shyt until they show they hear you, its better to ruin the rallies of people who are on your side and make it so they cant get elected?

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And why would they care if you dont force them to? It was obvious they didnt care back in the 50s but black folks didnt have this defeatist attitude then, they took the fight directly to the racists.

So instead of actually addressing the racists and blowing up their shyt until they show they hear you, its better to ruin the rallies of people who are on your side and make it so they cant get elected?

I don't think you can make them care or change. Civil Rights movement put laws on the books but it didn't change the attitudes, biases, and psychology of man.

Also in the minds of a lot of the right Obama is their justification for their hatred of blacks.

:yeshrug: