Why Is It 'COOL' To Call BLACK Women...Bytches, Hoes, And Thots?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Especially, our Black women. I usually say the word 'ratchets' when describing the certain type of woman in our community. However, calling our women those names in my opinion is Anti-Black :manny:

No simpin either :cape:This was just on my mind earlier. Remember, our goal as we proclaim is to start and create a Pro-Black family. You can't do that and disrespect our queens at the same time.

P.S. I kinda like the 'Ratchets' doe :ld: Great to talk to. Also, those ratchets aint as dumb as you think they are :ufdup:

The smartest Black women come from the hood.

Last edited:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Because many people are followers...they hear it done in a song or in a show and then they wanna do it too.

I find it interesting though, some black people will refer to black women in those derogatory terms, but use "woman/women" "lady/ladies" "girl(s)" when describing non black women

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Black men made it cool. :yeshrug: And it doesn't help that some (not all) black women are complicit in that language and accept that terminology toward them.
True. I do here the ratchets call themselves 'hoe' and 'boss bytch'. Probably to take the power away from the word.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I Just grew up in that social environment. I don’t call women hoes but the phrase bytch is like Nikka to me ( both endearment phrases)

“He’s my nikka”
“That’s my bytch”
“Ay yo shorty where you from”
“You good ma”

If she doesn’t like it I’ll stop ( I don’t mean it in a disrespectful way), but if it doesn’t bother her then it’s whatever. If my girl said that’s my nikka. I’m like :manny:“ yeah I am”.

No different than me saying Yo Shorty” or “that’s my girl”

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
I don't think it's cool at all, except in rare cases like if I make my username witht he word bytch in it:yeshrug:

If u say it to be rude then :camby:
Ex. If a guy says 'Wassup bytch' then thats rude asf, don't call me a hoe, bytch or a thot. Esepcially not a bytch *Except if ur one of my close friends/ gay bsf* and we tend to use it in a way like 'Hayyy bytch' lol not 'Adriana u a bytch':camby:
Sometimes I might call one of my friends or be called they 'main bytch' but imo thats not rude

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I agree in that I don't like it & don't call women that. However....

1. bytch nowadays is damn near a term of endearment, like the word "nikka" it's how/who you say it to

2. Black women aren't the only race called bytch:comeon: "White bytch"/"Spanish bytch" is common verbiage where I'm from (Miami), we never refer to black women by their race here because it is assumed that you're talking about a black girl unless specifically stated otherwise. Also we only say "bytch" when a girl has specifically done something to piss you off/displease you, otherwise we say girl/chick/lady/shawty