Why Is It 'COOL' To Call BLACK Women...Bytches, Hoes, And Thots?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
No it's not. Stop pandering to the coli definition of "black" based on nothing ....we off that! c*nt is more vile and pisses women off...learned that in 2002.

I never seen a black person wear skinny jeans...it was 90% the emo white kids cutting them selves in 2004 wearing them. I could have said black don't wear skinny jeans...but things catch on.

I'm just saying from my experience I've only heard cacs use that word :yeshrug:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I'm black in the USA...and c*nt pisses off women, so I like it.

Most memorable line in the movie inside man was dude calling old girl a magnificent c*nt...felt that shyt in 2006!
Umm. No
A black woman in America's reaction to c*nt is:dwillhuh:

I think ive told this story before but my white bff hated her sister in law and explained to me that it stemmed from her calling the bff a c*nt behind her back. And I'm trying to be suppourtive like
tenor.gif

"Yeah that's terrible!":skip:
"So insulting!":skip:

Never heard it irl until college, only in books or uk tv/film. Holds no weight.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm. No
A black woman in America's reaction to c*nt is:dwillhuh:

I think ive told this story before but my white bff hated her sister in law and explained to me that it stemmed from her calling the bff a c*nt behind her back. And I'm trying to be suppourtive like
tenor.gif

"Yeah that's terrible!":skip:
"So insulting!":skip:

Never heard it irl until college, only in books or uk tv/film. Holds no weight.

Word. I'll try to get the word out to black women that c*nt is very offensive across the country so they know brehs is not taking it any more.

White women get properly offended...but then again a 9yr old accidentally graizing white butt checks makes em mad so maybe white women got permanent resting bytch face :yeshrug:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So what exactly are we discussing here? These words can be used against every woman except Black women?

I am trying to change the culture.

Instead of "there's some hoes in this house" how about singing "there's some damsels in this house"
Hell no. Damsels be in distress & constantly wanna be saved. We need harlots & trollups in this house.