Why Is It 'COOL' To Call BLACK Women...Bytches, Hoes, And Thots?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rarely everuse the word bytch but i will not hesitate to call a thot regardless of race.

Something changed in the world and now yall see thot behavior as the norm... some of you even cosign it.

Nah.

They still thots.

I dont even have a problem with them, im just pointing out differences

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Can't say its "cool" but its common. Saying its cool implies its not just being done by force of habit and repeating language we hear too much. And it implies we are being malicious because we are using it intentionally.
Are you correcting men who are beligerent in their use of this word is the question?probably not,which in that case you are guilty too:martin:.
When I use those words I am much better at using them righteously and purposefully.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Affirmitive, patna.:cliffgrin:
HHHzcmk.webp

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Especially, our Black women. I usually say the word 'ratchets' when describing the certain type of woman in our community. However, calling our women those names in my opinion is Anti-Black :manny:

No simpin either :cape:This was just on my mind earlier. Remember, our goal as we proclaim is to start and create a Pro-Black family. You can't do that and disrespect our queens at the same time.

P.S. I kinda like the 'Ratchets' doe :ld: Great to talk to. Also, those ratchets aint as dumb as you think they are :ufdup:

The smartest Black women come from the hood.

:camby: A thot is a thot no matter what race. But when I hear guys refer to women as bytches for example "That bytch is fine" I do cringe a bit.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All women aren't queens to be praised and respected you have a a lot of hoes and bytches and the mix and you'll meet them more often than chicks you would call women or ladies

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you white?
Or in the UK?

I'm black in the USA...and c*nt pisses off women, so I like it.

Most memorable line in the movie inside man was dude calling old girl a magnificent c*nt...felt that shyt in 2006!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard any black person say the word c*nt. That is a cac word.

No it's not. Stop pandering to the coli definition of "black" based on nothing ....we off that! c*nt is more vile and pisses women off...learned that in 2002.

I never seen a black person wear skinny jeans...it was 90% the emo white kids cutting them selves in 2004 wearing them. I could have said black don't wear skinny jeans...but things catch on.