Why Is It That If A Black Man Is Single Up To His 30's Or 40's He's Suspected As 'Gay'?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I just turned 37 Sunday

No wife or girl for that matter

No kids

Besides my homeboys most people have not seen me with a woman

Ask me if I give a fukk :mjgrin:

And it's one thing for women to say this but the fact men are in this thread cosignin it is ironically even more suspect :gucci:

Men tombout ":picard: he such a good catch, why he ain't got a girl? :gurl:"

:dame:

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with this statement. We are all different as people even though we do have similarities everyones path is different. While personally, I will date/hookup......I don't want marriage and kids until my mid 30's. It's just sad to see brothas hit with that if they aren't going with the everyday flow of wwhat others are doing.

We all will be judged by others. Said judgment may be justified while others may not be justified. As for you, what you choose to do with your life is your business!

When you are ready to settle down, you will do so. In the meantime, live your life to the best of your ability and always stand on whatever decisions you make. That is called being an adult!

Last edited:

Why

Superstar
Daps
Thought that was some old saying
Only heard old women say this

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Because people love gossip and minding other people's business.
Just last week I was in the middle of writing something on a sticky note that was going read:

"Meet me in the parking lot in 10 minutes". I had a leftover can of Hawaiian Punch in the car that I was going to give to someone. No big deal.

Anyway, some girl walked past my desk and glanced at the note as I writing it "Meet me in the..."

Her: "Who is that for?"

Me: :beli:

She even asked 2 more times throughout the day.

Nosy broads, man :beli:

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Never here this in recent times and seems like the ones who be getting exposed as gay the past few years be fukking a lot women from what I can tell, also be having kids too.:yeshrug:
Like someone said ignorance.