Why Is It That If A Black Man Is Single Up To His 30's Or 40's He's Suspected As 'Gay'?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
women are the gatekeepers of sex.

are you a female?
Your first comment has nothing to do with what I said.
And no.
Men fathering kids early on, has created the stereotype that a Black man is going to have women/children by the time he's 30.

Generally, most men have a child by 30 anyway, and if not have been in relationships semi-publicly w/ women.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I don't know where you get this false narrative from.

I know plenty of single black men older than 30. Whether they are single or divorced, in an out of relationships nobody suspects them of being gay.

If you're suspected of being gay then your suspected of being gay. Not because your single, you can have a wife and kids and if people think your gay, that's just what they think or the aura that the person may give off.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I actually used to think this when I was younger..

If there was a dude that lived in my neighborhood and I never saw him with a female or never saw any chicks come over I used to think it was kinda suspect...

Its not like I stayed camped outside a mf crib to watch the comings and goings and shyt but yea if I NEVER see you wit a ho or hoes coming thru I'd be like :rudy:

I don't think that way now tho... I guess your perspectives are different when your in a relationship than they are when you're not idk :yeshrug:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Your first comment has nothing to do with what I said.
And no.
Men fathering kids early on, has created the stereotype that a Black man is going to have women/children by the time he's 30.

Generally, most men have a child by 30 anyway, and if not have been in relationships semi-publicly w/ women.

it has everything to do with what your fatherless ass said. you said black men cant keep it in their pants, but women decide who fukks them and who doesn't and in what ways.

women are the gatekeepers of sex. you being a buffoon wont change that, time for black females to start taking responsibility for what they allow inside them.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Same goes for:

- Not bringing women around. Perhaps you are low key with the women you fukks with...and rightfully so these days

- Having a male roommate

- Having a convo with someone (usually at work), with someone who happens to be gay. Catty ass females start suspecting. These same females who are quick to label you as a homophobe if you DON'T converse with a gay person. :dahell:

Just pure ignorance

I'm the type of dude that'll have 4 girlfriends and nobody would even know:myman:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I got married once and I shacked up with four others.

Besides those, for the last 8 years I have been in two different years long relationships back to back.

So I'm single, but between the years I was taken and the years I was putting up numbers my whole life has been dedicated to women.

I'm 44 now. I's tired boss.

I'm not putting up with anything. Just broke it off with my last lady friend cause she was taking too many sick days. That was kinda dumb cause I had no one to fall back on, but I am sick sick sick of bickering with a woman about.. anything. Once we got to going back and forth I was like "nevermind" to the whole thing.

I imagine some puzzy will rear its pretty ass soon enough, but I am currently that single middle age dude with no kids.

I'm just not willing to compromise anymore. I don't even think I would like to have someone sleeping in my same bed every night anymore. I snore. She snores. I wanna watch TV she wants to watch TV...

I would live with another woman in the future but only if we had separate rooms

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
This narrative came from women with kids

I’m 37 with no kids but just started a long term relationship last year with a woman

Those women started saying that shyt cause single brothers with they shyt together wasn’t fukking with them and at the same time Leroy and Eddie who has 3 kids by 3 different women including them left them for another bytch and they scorned

I have never heard sisters 30 plus with no kids and a career yelling that brother must be gay shyt, unless he actually was gay

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i got hit with that for the first time last Thanksgiving

i told my mom a long time ago i dont want kids and i cant keep a relationship cause i get tired of people quickly but she never bought it

she was fed up :mjlol:

i had to assure that if I was gay she'd know it, i wouldnt be ashamed :ehh:

but thats the system. we all supposed to have careers, kids and spouses by 30's..if you buck that, somethings wrong with you

fukk all that...figure yourself out and be that

what's wild to me is it be the people that went through it and still wanna put that bullshyt on you

literally everyone in my family is divorced, struggling financially as a result and has terrible relationships with their children, but looking at me, wondering why I wont partake :gucci:
That's the story of my life. I'm 35 no kids. And everybody including chicks keep telling me to have kids/get married. Like that's the end all be all in life. I'm actually comfortable where I'm at. They're the ones complaining about my life smh.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
That's the story of my life. I'm 35 no kids. And everybody including chicks keep telling me to have kids/get married. Like that's the end all be all in life. I'm actually comfortable where I'm at. They're the ones complaining about my life smh.
They just want you locked down b. When you have kids, you become one of them. It's a gang and you better join soon :ufdup: just remember, they not paying none of your daycare or baby food costs tho :bryan: but feel they can tell you to have babies :bryan:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I mean its a lot of closeted homosexuals married with children. I think people like facades too much, and Im too in touch with reality to give a fux bout what people think about me or how I do shyt.

Pardon a realer nukka for not parading himselfaround with a bunch of women and having folks in his business. Breh's dont have to bring every women they are seeing around the family, some of them hoes just passing thru and gettin dis dix

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They just want you locked down b. When you have kids, you become one of them. It's a gang and you better join soon :ufdup: just remember, they not paying none of your daycare or baby food costs tho :bryan: but feel they can tell you to have babies :bryan:
Facts. I'm not joining the miserables lmaoo.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 24 year old black stripper from Newark was shocked I was a 30 year old black male with no GF, no wife, and no kids. Looked at me like :dwillhuh:. I was like "Damn, I'm not 70. Why is that surprising?" :hhh: