Why Is It That No One Cares That The Average Women Has A Premium Snapchat?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This has got to be the weirdest shyt I've seen in a while that's really been swept under the rug. We care more about these women paying their taxes off of what they do rather than them selling their bodies for quick and easy cash.

Why aren't mothers across the world boycotting apps like Snapchat where women and young girls are selling videos and pictures of them in a sexual nature?

I don't see any major talk shows or media outlets talking about it.

I'm not entirely against cam models though I will never support them, but this becoming a mainstream thing and something the girl next door does for money on the side is just too much.

And people wanna sit here and really say that social engineering isn't a thing.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
the average woman does not have a premium snapchat. please get off the internet.
I don't mean the average women, I mean everyday "normal" women.

And you completely missed the point of my thread.

please get off my thread.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
I don't mean the average women, I mean everyday "normal" women.

And you completely missed the point of my thread.

please get off my thread.
the everyday woman does not have a premium snapchat. you’re still wrong.

i wouldn’t have said anything if this thread was about premium snapchats in general. but you made a ridiculous claim.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
the everyday woman does not have a premium snapchat. you’re still wrong.

i wouldn’t have said anything if this thread was about premium snapchats in general. but you made a ridiculous claim.
What is an everyday women to you?

Let me break it down to you since you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Women who operate premium snapchats are considered sex workers. And in the past sex workers were women from damaged upbringings, pasts, history of sexual abuse from an early age, etc.

Nowadays, it's women who don't necessarily fit those things that are doing premium snapchats with families in which they would be embarrassed if word got out.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
What is an everyday women to you?

Let me break it down to you since you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Women who operate premium snapchats are considered sex workers. And in the past sex workers were women from damaged upbringings, pasts, history of sexual abuse from an early age, etc.

Nowadays, it's women who don't necessarily fit those things that are doing premium snapchats with families in which they would be embarrassed if word got out.
sex workers have not always been damaged people with histories of abuse. that’s a reach for you to make a point. and if someone started a premium snapchat they probably already had a “sex worker mentality” and would’ve entered that line of business in one way or another.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Im not mad at them :yeshrug: and im not paying for that shyt.
what if your daughter sees it as a viable option to make quick money on the side? I've seen underaged girls in high school advertise premium snapchat accounts. This sh is even hitting countries in Africa.

Seems like young people nowadays have the mindset that "Since I've sent my nudes to someone I find attractive or that I like, what's the harm in sending it to people for money?".

And snapchat promises that videos and pictures shared can't be "retrieved" by others, but we know third party software exists. A lot of these women don't know that people are secretly recording them and posting their content on the internet.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
sex workers have not always been damaged people with histories of abuse. that’s a reach for you to make a point. and if someone started a premium snapchat they probably already had a “sex worker mentality” and would’ve entered that line of business in one way or another.
get the fukk out of my thread.