Why Is It That No One Cares That The Average Women Has A Premium Snapchat?

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
there should be a premium snap blog or something... for research

:ohhh:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
of all the things you could worry about in 2019 who really gives a fukk if a few chicks are selling nude pics on snapchat :hhh:. you make it sound like it's some epidemic. your average everyday broad is just doing a 9 to 5 with her degree. get outside man

Exactly. The way I see it, the girls doing the premium snapchat are the ones that 4-5 years ago would be selling azz on BP. Now they have another means of doing it. And not every girl was selling azz back then

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I don't know what the numbers are, never claimed most women are doing it. But a regular azz chick you know could be doing it on the low is what I'm saying. shyts becoming normalized.

I understand what you are saying and I love it. Seeing these “normal” women you would see at the grocery store doing nude/nasty shyt is a turn on to me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
because simps will buy
15-20 years ago chicks would flash you on aim or msn messenger, now those same girls want you to pay for that :heh:

Daps
sex workers have not always been damaged people with histories of abuse. that’s a reach for you to make a point. and if someone started a premium snapchat they probably already had a “sex worker mentality” and would’ve entered that line of business in one way or another.

To be fair... both of you are making what seem to be unsubstantiated claims about the nature of sex workers and the details related to them. Just because one side hasn’t been proved doesn’t mean the opposite is true either

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This girl I went to HS with did the whole snap premium thing a long time ago

IG: @valeriebatalla (@_ValerieBatalla) on Twitter
How old is she?

She looks bad asf in pictures but then when I went to one of her YouTube videos she looks young.

Crazy how a lotta dudes would think damn.. short outta my league.. but she bussing it open on the internet for what $20 (per person).