Why Is It That No One Cares That The Average Women Has A Premium Snapchat?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Cause if you legit get to know some of them you’ve got a great chance of fukking, good trade off to me

But Breh, most girls not doing that shyt, women love attention but that shyt comes with too many stipulations for most women. It takes a certain mindset to be sexually depraved like that
I don't know what the numbers are, never claimed most women are doing it. But a regular azz chick you know could be doing it on the low is what I'm saying. shyts becoming normalized.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Average woman? You mean average hoe. :ufdup:A hoe is going to be a hoe regardless. Social media and dating apps have allowed hoes to have more means to sell their p*ssy and thotness. But I'm old enough to remember life before social media took over and hoes back then were just as hoeish in the fact that they would give up the box to hella nikkas and dikktease simps for money and attention only to curve them nikkas later. The only difference is social media allows hoes to give up their p*ssy to strangers they probably wouldn't meet in their daily lives and finesse thirsty simps they don't know. A hoe will always find ways to make quick cash by being a thot or selling p*ssy. If she wasn't on a private snap, she'd probably be stripping or have old ass simp sugar daddies.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Who gives a fukk:what:. You're not forced to watch that shyt. All you have to do is ignore them. Women have been selling vagina since forever and that shyt ain't gonna change for you. Keep it moving bruh and worry about your life and yours. Thread was pointless as hell.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Who gives a fukk:what:. You're not forced to watch that shyt. All you have to do is ignore them. Women have been selling vagina since forever and that shyt ain't gonna change for you. Keep it moving bruh and worry about your life and yours. Thread was pointless as hell.
Naw fukk that shyt. This shyt is affecting the psyche of women and little girls. It's teaching women that selling their bodies for money is normal. I might have daughters one day, you think I want them being exposed to this type of shyt?!

I care about humanity and this shyt is throwing it in the gutter.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Average woman? You mean average hoe. :ufdup:A hoe is going to be a hoe regardless. Social media and dating apps have allowed hoes to have more means to sell their p*ssy and thotness. But I'm old enough to remember life before social media took over and hoes back then were just as hoeish in the fact that they would give up the box to hella nikkas and dikktease simps for money and attention only to curve them nikkas later. The only difference is social media allows hoes to give up their p*ssy to strangers they probably wouldn't meet in their daily lives and finesse thirsty simps they don't know. A hoe will always find ways to make quick cash by being a thot or selling p*ssy. If she wasn't on a private snap, she'd probably be stripping or have old ass simp sugar daddies.
Nah son, this shyt gives the illusion of anonymity, privacy, and no one knowing about it. It's quick cash and all she gotta do is get naked, wear revealing clothes, etc. It's nikkas paying chicks monthly subscriptions just to see them in tight revealing costumes, not naked playing with themselves or nothing.

This shyt is truly changing the world for the worse.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Naw fukk that shyt. This shyt is affecting the psyche of women and little girls. It's teaching women that selling their bodies for money is normal. I might have daughters one day, you think I want them being exposed to this type of shyt?!

I care about humanity and this shyt is throwing it in the gutter.
You sound foolish bruh. The first step in getting on a wise path is realizing you can't control anyone but yourself. Yes you can have influence on those around you and those people should be the people you're concerned with but you can't even see how arrogant you sound. Why should the world have to be to your likeing? Who made you a GOD that gets to decide what we should or shouldn't be able to enjoy? There are women who enjoy selling their body and men who enjoy purchasing p*ssy, leave them in peace because you wouldn't like someone taking away the things you enjoy just because they don't see it fit in this world. Worry about your damn self!

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
:mjlol: at this simple minded thread.

Don't be a herb op. Every woman has their lane to fill in this world. Some will be whores. It might be unbalanced now but tha universe has an uncanny way of balancing things out overtime. In tha meantime chill out, let tha oil separate from tha water and let these birds flock. If any active role should be taken it should be to be in your children's lives and to guide them towards moral prosperity, and to lace them with tha better sense to steer clear of degeneracy.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Nah son, this shyt gives the illusion of anonymity, privacy, and no one knowing about it. It's quick cash and all she gotta do is get naked, wear revealing clothes, etc. It's nikkas paying chicks monthly subscriptions just to see them in tight revealing costumes, not naked playing with themselves or nothing.

This shyt is truly changing the world for the worse.

She could be playing with herself or she could be smashing another dude but its an L if you are paying to watch that shyt.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why aren't mothers across the world boycotting apps like Snapchat where women and young girls are selling videos and pictures of them in a sexual nature?

Many mothers do

I don't see any major talk shows or media outlets talking about it.

You don't watch much tv directed at parents then. They have been for literally a decade. Seriously OP, turn on any TV, watch the local news, and within 15 minutes they will denigrate some form of social media, I promise you. "What are you kids REALLY doing on Instagram? Channel 8 goes deeper!"

I'm not entirely against cam models though I will never support them, but this becoming a mainstream thing and something the girl next door does for money on the side is just too much.
The girl next door does not have a premium snapchat, stop it.

And people wanna sit here and really say that social engineering isn't a thing.

Social engineering is absolutely a thing.

So is hyperbole

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk what them hoes do and if you wondering why women don't say shyt :russ:

Yall got a long way to go :mjlol:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

What she eat don't make me shyt. I don't care if a broad is getting cash for selling pics and videos.

Somes broads are legit selling pics and videos and not getting paid to suck and fukk. Its like dudes flexing their muscles and talking fitness on YouTube with really no credentials but people tune the fukk in to listen and watch and those men are generating income. It ain't for me but I ain't mad at it.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what if your daughter sees it as a viable option to make quick money on the side? I've seen underaged girls in high school advertise premium snapchat accounts. This sh is even hitting countries in Africa.

Seems like young people nowadays have the mindset that "Since I've sent my nudes to someone I find attractive or that I like, what's the harm in sending it to people for money?".

And snapchat promises that videos and pictures shared can't be "retrieved" by others, but we know third party software exists. A lot of these women don't know that people are secretly recording them and posting their content on the internet.
I dont have a daughter and if shes grown no way I could stop her. If she is a child or teen i would have a personal problem with it and put a stop to it. It still does not bother me overall and I never really wanted kids lol.