Why is life so hard for men? WOMEN have it so easy...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Let's talk about it brehs

I am depresses and literally shaking in my uggs for men boots right now.

Women have life on easy cheat mode.

There are no spaces for us black men especially.
:mjcry:

:troll:

Anymore threads tryna start gender wars or lowkey shytting on black women are getting negged. Dudes on here sound like some bytches complaining about women and shyt.
@Cobalt Sire

Keep that shyt in the comment section on your lame ass redpill videos:pacspit:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That's cuz they doing fukk shyt like participating in women sports when they 6'4, 225lbs. Now that ain't right. You can't go from #567 in the men's league to #1 in the woman's league.
so you're telling me everybody was fine with trans people until the recent issue with them trying to join sports.?

that's cap...

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
so you're telling me everybody was fine with trans people until the recent issue with them trying to join sports.?

that's cap...
I'm not saying that. Once they started doing too much tho even women that supported them started to pull back.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Let’s be honest. And all the no homos and shyt up front…if you were a woman with no morals, you could easily never have to work a day in your life. You can be butt fukkin ugly; but as long as you got a p*ssy, you can make shyt shake…

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Complaining about women all the time is some high estrogen behavior. There's more to life than p*ssy.
HxkogNC.png