Why is life so hard for men? WOMEN have it so easy...

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Let’s be honest. And all the no homos and shyt up front…if you were a woman with no morals, you could easily never have to work a day in your life. You can be butt fukkin ugly; but as long as you got a p*ssy, you can make shyt shake…

Sounds like you be giving up the bussy on the low :dame:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
nikka how many times can I block you? Are you a staff member and unblocking yourself? No way I keep saying ima block you and not doing it…

You’re too sensitive for a man

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Men have always been seen as expendable by society. In fact, growing into manhood from boyhood is demarcated by your acceptance of this fact in most cultures. At least that's how it used to be. Not only did you have to display acts of courage, skill and selflessness, you had to embrace your own mortality and even welcome it. That's why they even had rituals to prove your worth.

Mature masculinity is based on this rejection of comfort and embracing all the responsibilities that come with being a man. It's an active choice.

Women organically grow into womanhood and don't have to take extra steps to "prove" that they're real women. All they gotta do is not be hoes and society will honor them. That's it. There's no extra step. Men have to actively choose and then strive hard if they want to be seen as "real men". Nearly all cultures make a clear distinction between a biological male and a "real" man.

It should be obvious why most cultures promote masculine ideals: society survives and thrives because of them.. If embracing your mortality is not seen as an integral part of being a man, then young men will not be willing to defend society from invaders, to cultivate society by taking on risky endeavors etc.. Historically, such societies were easily out competed.

Point is, never in the history of manhood has it been seen as manly to envy women because they have it "so easy". :scust:

Being a man is about embracing discomfort. Desiring comfort is for women and children.

A lot of these whiney brehs low-key envy women and how "easy" they appear to have it. That's where a lot of this resentment comes from.

Plus most of them are too lazy or too scared to do the work of truly growing into manhood. They want the perks that come with it though.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Women play life on rookie, nikkas play life on All-Madden

These are the facts, please stop spreading bird propaganda

Facts. But what are you suggesting by saying this? Do you wish that you could live life "on easy mode" like women do? :francis:

Do you realize how effeminate that type of mindset is?

invalid

Banned
Daps
To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, `You must not eat of it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Both genders have pros and cons along with double standards. Its hard to say one gender has it easier without walking in those shoes and I ain't talking about some transgender shyt.

I say just focus on being the best man/woman u can be.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Facts. But what are you suggesting by saying this? Do you wish that you could live life "on easy mode" like women do? :francis:

If I said, waffles are a good breakfast food, it does not mean I said pancakes are nasty.

I am not suggesting anything, I’m giving wat the facts are

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Let's talk about it brehs

I am depresses and literally shaking in my uggs for men boots right now.

Women have life on easy cheat mode.

There are no spaces for us black men especially.
:mjcry:

:troll:

Anymore threads tryna start gender wars or lowkey shytting on black women are getting negged. Dudes on here sound like some bytches complaining about women and shyt

:gurl:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

I agree it comes off as soft, feminine and defeated but some of thus gender war shyt comes from some of the younger generation...a lot of people want shyt to be easy. There some women who think being a man is easy even a black man and we all know that ain't the case.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Good looking women have life on easy mode.
a avg to ugly woman life ain't that easy
^^ that’s a distinction that needs to be made. Which means MOST women aren’t skating through life.

Also, it’s a man’s world. A good looking guy who is an idiot can’t stand in the same room as competent, accomplished men, regardless what they look like.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, `You must not eat of it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.
Why do you believe the Bible is accurate? Not all men in history have