Why is life so hard for men? WOMEN have it so easy...

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some men act so envious of women they need to go ahead and begin transitioning because it has to be a mental illness being jealous of women out here.

Good looking women have life on easy mode.
a avg to ugly woman life ain't that easy
My issue with them is the whole period thing. As man, could you imagine self destructing for one entire week, every month of your life for 40 years straight? That's some bullsht.

For this reason alone. I don't see anything to envy. :hubie:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Many women think men live life on easy mode.

Dating wise women hold a lot of power. But many women are 2 bad dates away from a mental breakdown. If you ever hang with or spend time with women many hate each other. They will take a photo and smile saying “friends 4 life!” And the next day one is airing out all their business. You see a wutang clan size group of women in a lounge or restaurant and half of them are beefing with each other. Lol.

If you are a pretty woman in a healthy patriarchal society you def got a lot of advantages.

If you are average looking with no men looking out for you it’s gonna be a trip on some chronicles of narnia shyt for you. Just a long ass endless journey lol.

Daps
Good looking women have life on easy mode.
a avg to ugly woman life ain't that easy
I wouldn’t say this is true either. It’s operating under the assumption that every attractive woman has an active social life, and is living an IG lifestyle. Most men are too afraid to approach beautiful women, and assume if she’s single, there must be something wrong with her.