Why is Walmart still popular in this era of online shopping

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I don't care where you are in Americs when you go to any Walmart especially on the weekend Walmart is packed.Last year Walmart had a Revenue of $500.34 billiion . So while other brick and mortar retailers are barely surviving why hasn't the era of online shopping hurt Walmart while it has hurt retailers such as Toys R Us, Jcpenney, Sears etc. Why are shopping malls shutting down and barely getting foot traffic .While Walmart's around the country are packed almost daily?:jbhmm:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I don't care where you are in Americs when you go to any Walmart especially on the weekend Walmart is packed.Last year Walmart had a Revenue of $500.34 billiion . So while other brick and mortar retailers are barely surviving why hasn't the era of online shopping hurt Walmart while it has hurt retailers such as Toys R Us, Jcpenney, Sears etc. Why are shopping malls shutting down and barely getting foot traffic .While Walmart's around the country are packed almost daily?:jbhmm:
walmart is actually cheap

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Walmart Target Costco dollar general
family Dollar holding it down.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Because I can go to walmart and buy a go pro, bread, and a machete all at the same place and not worry about waiting a week for it to arrive or getting stolen off my doorstep when it arrives. And I can see the shyt in person and not look at reviews about the stuff. The problem with some of these places is they don't even have the stuff they sell online in their stores. Like best buy. They'll have stuff that's cheaper and not the super popular brands, but still good, online but you go to the store and they have a whole damn apple section setup. And a whole damn Samsung section set up just for phones.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
It mostly caters to the older demographic...the type of folks with AOL accounts, landlines, no direct deposit and get the sunday paper for coupons...

Also they thrive in small towns because it's usually the only thing open past 8 pm....if it's open 24 hours in a small town/city it's Club Walmart people go there to be seen