Why is Walmart still popular in this era of online shopping

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
this...

forget all that other shyt... if walmart stopped selling groceries tomorrow, they'd go out of business in the next 5 years. people used to go the grocery store THEN hit a place that had the normal shyt. maybe 4-5 stores to get it all together

but with online shopping, you don't need to do that... except, the best way to buy food, is still in person. so in 2018, why go to target and food lion? just go to walmart... why get beer and cigs from the 7-11 but need to go to giant to get the snacks...

walmart without the groceries would be nothing.. shyt they'd probably say fukk it, and close down the stores, in order compete with amazon.. there's a reason amazon has been killing itself, trying to get into the grocery game. food is a forever type of thing
Breh in 2018, are there still regular Walmarts (or regular Targets) that exist? I can't remember the last time I've been to a Walmart that wasn't a Supercenter or a Walmart Neighborhood Grocery store. Same with Target.

Reading your post makes me realize why Amazon bought Whole Foods.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It's everywhere, has everything, self checkout, online shopping with free same day pick up, and some stores have online shopping and you don't even have to get out of your car bc they bring it to you. What else do you want from a retailer?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In my case I can't shop for clothes or shoes online. I need to try stuff on to make sure it fits right. Depending on the brand of shoe I'm either an 11 or 11.5.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Because you can order online from Walmart and get 2 day shipping and if you spend over $35 you get free shipping they are in competition with Amazon.

You can also please orders and if you drive to the store you get free pick up you don't even have to go inside the store they are being innovative and trying to keep up with the current market and other competition

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh in 2018, are there still regular Walmarts (or regular Targets) that exist? I can't remember the last time I've been to a Walmart that wasn't a Supercenter or a Walmart Neighborhood Grocery store. Same with Target.

Reading your post makes me realize why Amazon bought Whole Foods.
I live by a Walmart with no bakery/grocery/deli section. shyt is trash.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Groceries Duh, Lotion Duh, Last minute shopping of various products duh

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walmart has everything and has evolved with the times.

Prices are competitive
If you want something now you can drive to one, and if you want something delivered you can get it online.

Walmart is a dirt bag when it comes to crushing smaller local businesses though. They do it with no cares. Literally will build a super walmart or walmart grocery right across the street.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
The other 99% need a place to shop:yeshrug:

Pretty simple :ufdup: