Why isn't Kendrick and Beyoncé saying Arab Lives Matter?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why people from other races always looking towards black folks to fight they battles? but when we call on them they quiet as a church mouse.

Do we ever call on them through? I honestly can't remember a time when something happened to black people and we said where's the Asian, Latino, Arab community :patrice:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:camby:With that people of color bullshyt, where are these people of color when blacks are getting fukked over by white supremacy, that's right their too busy practicing group economics and c00ning it up to whites.

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
KL1NKab.jpg

Black people needn't ever forget these Peter Liang protest.

Many of us have been wise to this for a long time. But for any brother holding out...this should have been the final wake-up call on the "people of color" nonsense.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And just like that all my respect for MIA. Went. Out. The. Window.

Cant hold back that internalized resentment towards us huh?
:francis:
Non black poc just need to figure out that white supremacy shyt on their own. You dont need our help.

This is the part of me that wants a trump presidency so that all these racist arabs, indians, asians, and hispanics get goddamn wake up call that the white people they would love to be like still fukking hate their guts.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
KL1NKab.jpg

Black people needn't ever forget these Peter Liang protest.

Many of us have been wise to this for a long time. But for any brother holding out...this should have been the final wake-up call on the "people of color" nonsense.
This is beyond unforgiveable.

I have completely stopped spending any more money at any asian place in this city period.

The shyt they did was fukking EVIL.

they pretty much made it clear they want to kill black people and get away with it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Box Cutta also...now...because of that. There are no repurcussions to killing a black person...unless the person in question that committed the act was black. That set a horrible precedent that has made it WORSE for us on a grand scale.

I wouldnt be surprised if an indian, hispanic, or arab tries to get away with murdering a black person using the same tactics. Its coming....sooner than later.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
And just like that all my respect for MIA. Went. Out. The. Window.

Cant hold back that internalized resentment towards us huh?
:francis:
Non black poc just need to figure out that white supremacy shyt on their own. You dont need our help.

This is the part of me that wants a trump presidency so that all these racist arabs, indians, asians, and hispanics get goddamn wake up call that the white people they would love to be like still fukking hate their guts.

I gotta admit...shyt had me thinking about looking harder at Trump and his policies....:sas2:

Maybe we really do need to make America great again....:mjpls:

This is beyond unforgiveable.

I have completely stopped spending any more money at any asian place in this city period.

The shyt they did was fukking EVIL.

they pretty much made it clear they want to kill black people and get away with it.

And let's not forget, many democrats either didn't say a peep, or in some cases, supported these protests.

@Box Cutta also...now...because of that. There are no repurcussions to killing a black person...unless the person in question that committed the act was black. That set a horrible precedent that has made it WORSE for us on a grand scale.

I wouldnt be surprised if an indian, hispanic, or arab tries to get away with murdering a black person using the same tactics. Its coming....sooner than later.

It's been open season for awhile now.....certain groups are just finally applying for their hunting licenses....:demonic:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

The only choice is to leave america. Be safe man, honestly. Its segregation or bust.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
What shes inferring is that the acceptable "Minority narrative in the states is only

Guess I gotta delete my mia albums

Thats what its come to?:mjlol:

You lot are some serious sensitive wallflowers. :mjlol: