Why isn't Kendrick and Beyoncé saying Arab Lives Matter?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
zW8gpfy.gif

Last edited:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
She won't confront anti-black racism embedded in the psyche of MANY South Asians/Arabs, but expects blacks to be the defacto mules for their problems. The audacity...the entitlement :mjlol:

Shes not American, but what shes saying is the story of race relations in America. Blacks did the heavy lifting through slavery, jim crow and the civil rights movement while other so-called "people of color" got visas and reaped the benefits while hating on black people. Amazing.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Telll arabs to stop calling us abeeds (arabic for "slave" or "n****r"), hire us in their corner stores they set up in predominantly black neighborhoods, and stop trying to align with a white society that hates them and us and maybe...just maybe...nah/

Why is so much asked of black people and nothing is given to us in return? I'm not fighting other people's battles cause they scared of white people....the white people they want to be like.

fukk M.I.A.....showing her true color like the rest of these non black poc who want us to do their dirty work all while calling us ******s in their native language.
:camby:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
c00ns like YG and Nipsey Hussle are willingly tossing themselves on a grenade free of charge. Just to be down. Rap and hip-hop culture are despicable now.
How are two of my favorite rappers c00ns? :mjcry:

Whatever they did/said I'm sure they were high and didn't mean it:mjcry: