Why isn't Kendrick and Beyoncé saying Arab Lives Matter?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Muslim isn't a race. Why isn't MIA starting a campaign for arabs herself?

If she wants something done for the good of her people (which sounds reasonable) why is she waiting on an unrelated third party? That would be like everyone turning to MIA to start blacklivesmatter - it would make 0 sense

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
MIA has a problem with Beyoncé and #BlackLivesMatter

:dame:

A lot of people from other racial groups are supporting black issues (shout out to them:jawalrus:), but why are we expected to fight white supremacy directed against groups that fukk with us even less than white people? (Link) Confronting anti-black racism in the Arab world

I don't know if it's the media or if we're doing this willingly, but why have black people become the face of the Anti-Trump movement? It's obviously good that we're fighting the racist uprise that will eventually turn against us, but why are we on the frontline while the groups that were explicitly targeted use us as shields?

Their rights are being fought for while they simultaneously avoid becoming as feared as the black man. Very strategically benefitial.

Why would M.I.A expect black people as a collective to take on other people's fight when there is no chance in hell they would collectively support our struggles? I support full equality for all groups, black white, arab, you name it. I love all people.

What I'm adressing is the entitlement to our unquestioned, one-sided support. I think it says a lot about how we're viewed. Expendable. Don't want us in their shops in groups, or for longer than 5 minutes at a time, but expect us to spill blood in the streets for their cause. Called for when convenient.

Negged

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
The entitlement these people have is mind-blowing. Everyone really thinks black people are their mules smh. They can't see us doing positive for ourselves without getting jealous. We cannot attempt to better ourselves without them wanting to climb on our backs. It's like they fear us being equal to them or us surpassing them. We threaten their position and if they can't be at the top, they want us perpetually at the bottom.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
She won't confront anti-black racism embedded in the psyche of MANY South Asians/Arabs, but expects blacks to be the defacto mules for their problems. The audacity...the entitlement :mjlol:

Shes not American, but what shes saying is the story of race relations in America. Blacks did the heavy lifting through slavery, jim crow and the civil rights movement while other so-called "people of color" got visas and reaped the benefits while hating on black people. Amazing.

That's why you can't invite these "others" into our spaces. She thinks cause she's a rapper she can talk all reckless. Dumb bytch.