Will there be a period of mass emigration from the US in the coming decades?

Will there be a period of mass emigration from the US in the coming decades?

• Total voters

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
The only people that "migrate" from America are digital entrepreneurs, or investors looking to do international business and establish infrastructure.

Not the under-class.

Poor people will just stay in America and be homeless.
A lot of people that move out of the African, Caribbean, and Asian countries are educated and middle class and above. And they make a considerable portion of the population of some of the countries they immigrate to.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Black people are picking up the bullshyt white people dont want no more"

1:00 in

I might be on the wrong site. Might need to migrate to predominately white forum. At this rate the European will get sick of Babylon and white supremacy before black people do:francis:

We will be over here assimilated,while the European is somewhere on a beach in Lagos,living in tune with nature.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
No and yes,

Climate change is a major factor that everyone seems to be forgetting here. Things aren't going to be sweet forever. Countries might eventually slow or outright ban emigration due to heavy flows of people trying to get into ”First World” countries.

I would like to say again, I won’t feel bad for any black person that moves to Europe.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I dont think you guys understand just how badly folks want to come to america and live, literally hundreds of thousands of people are intercepted at the U.S borders, that's minus those overstaying their visas. People desperately want to come to the U.S.A above any other country in the world, for all its ills, its still see by immigrants as the land of bread and honey and opportunity.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Might be ignorant to this because I don’t personally know too many expatriates but I always assumed they were people who worked remotely. So they’re able to get US labor rates while living in whichever country. If that’s the case I doubt there will ever be mass immigration because a significant portion of the country does not/can not work remotely.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
"We ain't a bunch of cowards that bounce from our homeland at the first sign of trouble" :troll:

Don't passive aggressively 'joke', say it with your chest, scary ass. We all know this comment was the real reason you made the thread, to convince Americans to sell our birthright for a mess of Mexican pottage, while you sit your ass right here.

If I'm lying, when you leaving? :skip:

Lastly, if you knew anything about us at all, you'd already know that telling us wp doing something is a surefire way to make sure we DONT. :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nothing catastrophic is going to happen and no period in this country's history was worse for Black people than what our enslaved ancestors had to deal with for a couple hundred years, so saying things are 'objectively worse' isn't true for us.

If you want to leave, bounce.​

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Nothing catastrophic is going to happen and no period in this country's history was worse for Black people than what our enslaved ancestors had to deal with for a couple hundred years, so saying things are 'objectively worse' isn't true for us.

If you want to leave, bounce.​
Understandable