Willow Smith says she walked in on her parents having sex...

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
It seems no topic is off limits in the Smith houshold.

Will and Jada Smith's daughter Willow - who had a pop hit with Whip My Hair - joined her mother and grandmother for a sex-themed episode of her mom's Facebook show on Monday.

And the trio talked about everything from Willow's first sexual experience - walking in on her famous parents - to Jada learning to masturbate, when she was 'taught about self-pleasure' by her grandmother at nine.

'My introduction to sex was obviously walking in on you and Daddy,' Willow, 17, explained.

Acting shocked, Jada asked for more info. 'When the hell did you walk in on us?'
said the 46-year-old, married to actor Will.

Willow recalled: 'It was in Utah… not Utah. Aspen. I was going downstairs to get some juice and I saw for a little moment and I ran away. I was like, "Oh my God, this is so crazy. What did I just see?"'

Jada was shocked but laughed, ramrking: 'I don't remember this.'

Luckily, the room was dark. 'It was silhouetted,' she added.

Jada then moved the conversation onto her own experience of learning about sexuality, saying she was just nine-years-old when she learnt about self-pleasure.

'My grandmother taught me about self-pleasuring because she wanted me to know that pleasure was from me. She didn't wnat me to fall into the hands of a man and if he gave me pleasure to think that pelasure came from him. And she taught me at nine. At nine.'

Jada also revealed she knew the moment her son Jaden, and step-son Trey, lost their virginities.

'I knew the night, the night, Jaden lost his virginity,' said Jada.

'And I had a moment with Trey, in the kitchen, where I looked at him like 'You've had sex.'

Embarrassed by his stepmother, Trey ran into the bathroom.

Said Jada: 'He was just like, "Fine yes, I've had sex." He was embarrassed. It was like their innocence was gone.'

Jada also talked about her youthful obsession with sex toys, saying she gave herself up to five orgasms a day at one stage.

'I think by your age, I gave myself multiples, first,' Jada told Willow's 21-year-old best friend Telana.

'Multiple orgasms. I was really into it at one point. Just because I was in an exploration state and I was abstaining from men.

'And I actually think I went throughkind of an addiction too with it. And then one day, I was like, "Enough. You’re having five orgasms a day."'

But despite her youthful obsession with orgasms, Jada said she doesn't think relationships are all about sex.

'I'll say that great sex is necessary for a great relationship for me.

'Especially after being in a union for as long as I have been. It gets deep.'

Jada has been married to actor Will for 20 years.

Willow Smith reveals she once walked in on her famous parents having sex | Daily Mail Online

Family is full of weirdos :hhh:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
It seems no topic is off limits in the Smith houshold.

Will and Jada Smith's daughter Willow - who had a pop hit with Whip My Hair - joined her mother and grandmother for a sex-themed episode of her mom's Facebook show on Monday.

And the trio talked about everything from Willow's first sexual experience - walking in on her famous parents - to Jada learning to masturbate, when she was 'taught about self-pleasure' by her grandmother at nine.

'My introduction to sex was obviously walking in on you and Daddy,' Willow, 17, explained.

Acting shocked, Jada asked for more info. 'When the hell did you walk in on us?'
said the 46-year-old, married to actor Will.

Willow recalled: 'It was in Utah… not Utah. Aspen. I was going downstairs to get some juice and I saw for a little moment and I ran away. I was like, "Oh my God, this is so crazy. What did I just see?"'

Jada was shocked but laughed, ramrking: 'I don't remember this.'

Luckily, the room was dark. 'It was silhouetted,' she added.

Jada then moved the conversation onto her own experience of learning about sexuality, saying she was just nine-years-old when she learnt about self-pleasure.

'My grandmother taught me about self-pleasuring because she wanted me to know that pleasure was from me. She didn't wnat me to fall into the hands of a man and if he gave me pleasure to think that pelasure came from him. And she taught me at nine. At nine.'

Jada also revealed she knew the moment her son Jaden, and step-son Trey, lost their virginities.

'I knew the night, the night, Jaden lost his virginity,' said Jada.

'And I had a moment with Trey, in the kitchen, where I looked at him like 'You've had sex.'

Embarrassed by his stepmother, Trey ran into the bathroom.

Said Jada: 'He was just like, "Fine yes, I've had sex." He was embarrassed. It was like their innocence was gone.'

Jada also talked about her youthful obsession with sex toys, saying she gave herself up to five orgasms a day at one stage.

'I think by your age, I gave myself multiples, first,' Jada told Willow's 21-year-old best friend Telana.

'Multiple orgasms. I was really into it at one point. Just because I was in an exploration state and I was abstaining from men.

'And I actually think I went throughkind of an addiction too with it. And then one day, I was like, "Enough. You’re having five orgasms a day."'

But despite her youthful obsession with orgasms, Jada said she doesn't think relationships are all about sex.

'I'll say that great sex is necessary for a great relationship for me.

'Especially after being in a union for as long as I have been. It gets deep.'

Jada has been married to actor Will for 20 years.

Willow Smith reveals she once walked in on her famous parents having sex | Daily Mail Online

Family is full of weirdos :hhh:

Taught self pleasure @ 9yro the fukk. There's been generational weirdos in that family

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I think every kid has done this.

The difference is most kids are horrified. Given the new age attitude of that family I'm more shocked she said she was horrified when she did like a normal kid who has to experience that shyt.

Her momma though is the true freak. :russ: the only really weird thing is Jada's grandmother teaching her about masturbation at 9 :dahell:

Also I'd never be this comfortable discussing sex with my mother. I'm in my 30s and the way I act around my mom about the topic you would think I'm still a virgin. My mom won't get a confirmation from me about my sexual activities until I have my first kid.