Willow Smith says she walked in on her parents having sex...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What the fukk at that 9 year old part??
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zpskjyjv4z9.gif

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
i learned about self pleasure at ~5 (not from an adult tho :whoa: )

i walked in on my parents

my BFF's mom taught us about boys fingering girls at 11...

when i was 12 my brother told me when i found a dude i wanted to keep, i better suck his dikk good and cook good :laugh:

other than then openly discussing it, seems normal :manny:
:gucci: I thought you were a dude.:francis:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It's too much IMO... I'm trying to picture my mom when she was alive, and me at 17 having that type of dialogue about masturbation, orgasms, and sex, and nah I can't.

I wouldn't want to know about my mom's orgasms. I mean, ewwwwwww. I probably would have to leave once she started talking about masturbating and getting 5 orgasms a day.

OAN, How did the grandma teach her how to masturbate? I hope she doesn't mean actually demonstrating it...

A lot of kids learn to self pleasure at an early age, without being told what it is. I had a friend and her daughter would always do it, and she would tell her daughter to go to her bedroom to o it because it's private. Most kids learn that without being told.

The whole thing is awkward to me. But I understand that every family is different.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
They need to fall back a bit:francis:

And willow not even 18.....they outta line:gucci:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
The fact that her grandma taught her how to do that:dwillhuh:
If it was her aunt or older female cousin then thats different, but not yo grandma:what:

I didn't know people got taught to do that. I remember being 5 and humping everything, everywhere, to get off lol. I'm guessing that one day after learning that if I do X it feels like Y(feels good), that I kept doing it. That's how a lot of little kids are at some point they find out that when they touch themselves it feels good, and they keep doing it. But at some point, you also realize that it's something you do in private. I guess I can understand being 9 and finally learning how to self-pleasure, but not from a grandparent. And I would never want to have an open discussion about that with my parents or grandparents.

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
I didn't know people got taught to do that. I remember being 5 and humping everything, everywhere, to get off lol. I'm guessing that one day after learning that if I do X it feels like Y(feels good), that I kept doing it. That's how a lot of little kids are at some point they find out that when they touch themselves it feels good, and they keep doing it. But at some point, you also realize that it's something you do in private. I guess I can understand being 9 and finally learning how to self-pleasure, but not from a grandparent. And I would never want to have an open discussion about that with my parents or grandparents.
I actually learned everything I know about sex from my aunt, so maybe thats why I dont see it as that weird, but I mean her grandma though? :why:
Shes the one that taught me how to use a vibrator, and I actually thought for the longest everyone was taught how to masturbate :dwillhuh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i learned about self pleasure at ~5 (not from an adult tho :whoa: )

i walked in on my parents

my BFF's mom taught us about boys fingering girls at 11...

when i was 12 my brother told me when i found a dude i wanted to keep, i better suck his dikk good and cook good :laugh:

other than then openly discussing it, seems normal :manny:
Is this brother of yours, younger or older than you?