Willow Smith says she walked in on her parents having sex...

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I actually learned everything I know about sex from my aunt, so maybe thats why I dont see it as that weird, but I mean her grandma though? :why:
Shes the one that taught me how to use a vibrator, and I actually thought for the longest everyone was taught how to masturbate :dwillhuh:

Really? Nah, I didn’t know people were getting taught. Maybe I needed to be taught how to use a vibrator and all those other sex toys that exist. I’ve bought them before, but I think there was only a handful of times I used them and each time it felt unnatural and weird to me and never used them long enough to see the outcome lol.

But so many of my friends use toys to masturbate and talk about all the orgasms they have from using them. For me it’s normal to talk about this with friends and cousins, but moms and grandmas? Ew lol.

Daps
Reppin
Dirty Souf
Really? Nah, I didn’t know people were getting taught. Maybe I needed to be taught how to use a vibrator and all those other sex toys that exist. I’ve bought them before, but I think there was only a handful of times I used them and each time it felt unnatural and weird to me and never used them long enough to see the outcome lol.

But so many of my friends use toys to masturbate and talk about all the orgasms they have from using them. For me it’s normal to talk about this with friends and cousins, but moms and grandmas? Ew lol.
I guess it just depends on how 'free spirited' your family is
My aunt even told me I could walk around her house in my underwear or 'whatever I feel comfortable doing' <her own words< around her
Some of my friends thought it was kinda creepy, but my mom doesn't seem to care about it:yeshrug:
Some of my friends don't mind talking about and recommending toys, but others seem to have a problem with it so:yeshrug:

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
I guess it just depends on how 'free spirited' your family is
My aunt even told me I could walk around her house in my underwear or 'whatever I feel comfortable doing' <her own words< around her
Some of my friends thought it was kinda creepy, but my mom doesn't seem to care about it:yeshrug:
Some of my friends don't mind talking about and recommending toys, but others seem to have a problem with it so:yeshrug:
:hhh:

That's some:sitdown: shyt, imagine if somebody's uncle said some shyt like that?

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Willow looking real grown up in her dad's youtube vlogs

full

real grown

:shaq:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i learned about self pleasure at ~5 (not from an adult tho :whoa: )

i walked in on my parents

my BFF's mom taught us about boys fingering girls at 11...

when i was 12 my brother told me when i found a dude i wanted to keep, i better suck his dikk good and cook good :laugh:

other than then openly discussing it, seems normal :manny:
Have you found a man you want to keep:mjgrin:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
explains why WIllow is now bisexual too and posting weirdo shyt on Instagram :scust:

does there even exist a normal non-fukked-up-in-the-head bisexual these days? :mindblown:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
thank god i was spared of such a, i assume, horrific life-altering experience!!
:wow:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i learned about self pleasure at ~5 (not from an adult tho :whoa: )

i walked in on my parents

my BFF's mom taught us about boys fingering girls at 11...

when i was 12 my brother told me when i found a dude i wanted to keep, i better suck his dikk good and cook good :laugh:

other than then openly discussing it, seems normal :manny:
:patrice:
your brother said this to you
man, i couldn't even now say some shyt like that to my little sister (she's 19)
:hubie: