Without radical changes, TikTok could vanish in the US

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
TikTok doesn’t really earn their influencers a lot like IG. I can see a ban going through.

IG reels already stole TikTok’s whole act

Let’s see if it happens. :ehh:

Can’t lie. That shyt is super addicting and I’m not a big social media consumer.

Not really. Because Zuck tried to out Tik Tok Tik Tok awhile back on IG and it infuriated everyone so he had to back off.

And since Tik Tok has the juice the rumor is that it's Zuck spreading $$$ around to politicians that's behind the push to ban it.

Because he can't buy them like he does his usual competitors. He can't out smart them. So like any weak cac that can't compete in the free market he wants his competition banned. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Not really. Zuck tried to out Tik Tok Tik Tok awhile back on IG and it infuriated everyone so he had to back off.

And since Tik Tok has the juice the rumor is that it's Zuck spreading $$$ around to politicians that's behind the push to ban it.

Because he can't buy them like he does his usual competitors. He can't out smart them. So like any weak cac that can't compete in the free market he wants his competition banned. :mjgrin:

I don't even think that's a rumor. He's 100% been lobbying and even had a GOP firm go on attack for him

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
TikTok doesn’t really earn their influencers a lot like IG. I can see a ban going through.

IG reels already stole TikTok’s whole act

Let’s see if it happens. :ehh:

Can’t lie. That shyt is super addicting and I’m not a big social media consumer.

I found out recently that I was understating its ability to make money for existing businesses though. It's less so the money per view but rather the traffic it can generate for your own business

bnew

Veteran
Daps
We hear this like every 4 months over the last 3 years or so lol.
truck-crash.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I wish I cared more but I don’t. If they fukk up the internet I don’t care. This shyt is crazy now smh.