Woman tells the truth about successful women

Prynce

Daps
A few questions...
So who should very successful women date if successful men apparently don't want them? Who is their target audience if their pool of men to choose from is next to non existent? :jbhmm: + In the end it basically only comes down to how amazing you look (naked) and to make you smile?
People should love who loves them

People trick themselves out of happiness by having such high standards

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
She was spitting some real truth but I will add this...

Men need to stop caring about a woman's looks. :yeshrug:

I don't mean you should date a hogbeast, but choosing a wife because she had a fat ass or because the sex is amazing while having to deal with someone that you don't really like will end badly, almost every time.

I personally would love a highly successful, high net-worth partner. But I've been told many times that I'm strange.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
People should love who loves them

People trick themselves out of happiness by having such high standards

Well, I believe in love but I also believe in creating wealth/wanting to set up my future kids financially which won't necessarily work if only one partner is projected to make a good living. It would be much easier if both sides bring a significant amount of money home.

Now that doesn't mean it has to be a specific career but I guess one would look for a certain type of ambition in whichever field your in that also has growth opportunities.

So if I want to find someone who has a similar vision I'd need to look for someone with great amounts of ambition, buuut allegedly they only check for Miss Universe 2031 who will be at home sitting pretty? :patrice:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Well, I believe in love but I also believe in creating wealth/wanting to set up my future kids financially which won't necessarily work if only one partner is projected to make a good living. It would be much easier if both sides bring a significant amount of money home.

Now that doesn't mean it has to be a specific career but I guess one would look for a certain type of ambition in whichever field your in that also has growth opportunities.

So if I want to find someone who has a similar vision I'd need to look for someone with great amounts of ambition, buuut allegedly they only check for Miss Universe 2031 who will be at home sitting pretty? :patrice:
Don’t listen them.

Daps
She was spitting some real truth but I will add this...

Men need to stop caring about a woman's looks. :yeshrug:

I don't mean you should date a hogbeast, but choosing a wife because she had a fat ass or because the sex is amazing while having to deal with someone that you don't really like will end badly, almost every time.

I personally would love a highly successful, high net-worth partner. But I've been told many times that I'm strange.

What about if she's fat and refuses to get in shape :patrice: