Woman tells the truth about successful women

Prynce

Daps
Well, I believe in love but I also believe in creating wealth/wanting to set up my future kids financially which won't necessarily work if only one partner is projected to make a good living. It would be much easier if both sides bring a significant amount of money home.

Now that doesn't mean it has to be a specific career but I guess one would look for a certain type of ambition in whichever field your in that also has growth opportunities.

So if I want to find someone who has a similar vision I'd need to look for someone with great amounts of ambition, buuut allegedly they only check for Miss Universe 2031 who will be at home sitting pretty? :patrice:
I mean how do you even know your financially set partner would even want to finish the marriage out?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few questions...
So who should very successful women date if successful men apparently don't want them? Who is their target audience if their pool of men to choose from is next to non existent? :jbhmm: + In the end it basically only comes down to how amazing you look (naked) and to make you smile?
source.gif

If a dude is already rich why would he care how much money his woman makes?
:mjlol:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Well, I believe in love but I also believe in creating wealth/wanting to set up my future kids financially which won't necessarily work if only one partner is projected to make a good living. It would be much easier if both sides bring a significant amount of money home.

Now that doesn't mean it has to be a specific career but I guess one would look for a certain type of ambition in whichever field your in that also has growth opportunities.

So if I want to find someone who has a similar vision I'd need to look for someone with great amounts of ambition, buuut allegedly they only check for Miss Universe 2031 who will be at home sitting pretty? :patrice:
If that's what you want you need to check for and lock down one of these types of dudes EARLY like college or early-mid 20s years. Before he becomes real high net worth.

If you wait till he's early to mid 30s and well on his way breh is going to be less humble and picky af about how you look.

Also always make sure your physique is up to par to increase your pool

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I mean how do you even know your financially set partner would even want to finish the marriage out?

You mean want to get married in the future? I'd think one would have to find out whether potential dating partners want to get married in the first place or if they don't see that in their future at all. But if I date someone who in general is in a career field that doesn't have much growth potential it would be kind of a waste of time no?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because everyone likes to have even more money? I'm not saying he has to specifically seek someone out who also makes a certain amount of money but why would it be a deterrent?
Some women who are successful tend to be full of themselves. Or they tend to have masculine traits which can be a turnoff. Plus you have the dynamic of dudes don't want to compete against their wives. Like what if she gets a promotion and now makes more money than you?

This can be a blow to a guys ego if his woman makes more money than him. I'm not saying it's right but I wouldn't want a woman who makes more money than me.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few questions...
So who should very successful women date if successful men apparently don't want them? Who is their target audience if their pool of men to choose from is next to non existent? :jbhmm: + In the end it basically only comes down to how amazing you look (naked) and to make you smile?

Successful women should be in the gym and should focus on sexy, bring able to cooks and clean

fukk all that other shyt

If you want a high value man as a successful woman you need to realize what appeals to men

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Because everyone likes to have even more money? I'm not saying he has to specifically seek someone out who also makes a certain amount of money but why would it be a deterrent?

Men don’t choose women based on how much they make

and some people might say its not the amount thats a deterrent but the attitude that comes along with it

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Professional men prefer other professional women.

A multi billionaire any not care what his wife has as a profession but that’s not every rich man. It is imperative for women self actualization to have skills. A man may not value that initially, but as you grow old together that ish is irritating.

A good wife is someone that provides partnership not simply a hole. Most of these guys don’t want to get married I fail to see why they even think they can give marriage advice.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Successful women should be in the gym and should focus on sexy, bring able to cooks and clean

fukk all that other shyt

If you want a high value man as a successful woman you need to realize what appeals to men

most rich couples have cooks and have house maids. And these skills are not limited to women, a man should be able to do these things as well.

successful women are busy, they are not at home all day long. That’s what hired help is for...this mentality is truly only western, you go to third world countries a lot of wives have in house maids and cooks to help them manage their household.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If that's what you want you need to check for and lock down one of these types of dudes EARLY like college or early-mid 20s years. Before he becomes real high net worth.

If you wait till he's early to mid 30s and well on his way breh is going to be less humble and picky af about how you look.

Basically. These same women were rejecting a lot of these dudes when they were younger, so it's not surprising they may feel a certain type of way later in life when they're more successful. :yeshrug:

Ultimately tho I agree, people should just date who makes them happy.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most rich couples have cooks and have house maids. And these skills are not limited to women, a man should be able to do these things as well.

successful women are busy, they are not at home all day long. That’s what hired help is for...this mentality is truly only western, you go to third world countries a lot of wives have in house maids and cooks to help them manage their household.

But the wives stay looking good too

:yeshrug: literally all men ask for and many women are so arrogant that they feel they don't have to do that.

No sis, you need to stay in shape and keep your body on point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few questions...

men want a woman and a partner.....

not someone to compete with....

the shyt is pretty simple....

degrees are cool....a great job is cool too....but these are not what the vast majority of men are checking for