Woman who got a BBL: "Please, do not ever get them!!"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

- "Fat cells die"
- "When the fat is moved from other places in your body to your ass, your body can reject it. It can go away in 4-5 months. You end up peeing it out"
- "A BBL is hands down the most dangerous surgery"
- "There are alot of arteries and veins around your ass area. If they nick an artery by mistake you can die instantly"

:why::why::dahell::dahell:

I always say, having low self esteem can be very very expensive

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They get this humongous and ridiculous asses to get the attention of men and their applauds from their girlfriends and female friends, no one forced you into it

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I’m convinced that the majority of women who get them, ain’t even cute to start with. They’re usually older, badly built and look strong in the face. Yet they think that all they need is a big ass. For what, I don’t know.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
0e1c8d9ec053f6abb4bb990132a57ccd5ff5069e_00.gif

"When the fat is moved from other places in your body to your ass, your body can reject it. It can go away in 4-5 months. You end up peeing it out"

:hhh: nasty...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’m convinced that the majority of women who get them, ain’t even cute to start with. They’re usually older, badly built and look strong in the face. Yet they think that all they need is a big ass. For what, I don’t know.

Contrary to IG, most women who get BBLs don’t get the obvious water balloon ones. They get them to have a normal looking ass, not a big one.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:mjlol: Being on black social media you'd swear there was a BBL epidemic destroying the black community. IRL it's just sex workers IG thots and a few entertainers
:heh: Cap…i know probably at least a dozen broads with BBLs ranging from early 20something year old cellphone store workers to poster workers to bankruptcy lawyers….they’ll for sure making this the most casually considered invasive surgery in history

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:heh: Cap…i know probably at least a dozen broads with BBLs ranging from early 20something year old cellphone store workers to poster workers to bankruptcy lawyers….they’ll for sure making this the most casually considered invasive surgery in history
Not too many people have 8- 10k just lying around for plastic surgery.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I knew a few chicks who did it. One of them went to DR and got it done for like 4-5 bands so the price can vary tremendously

Not gonna lie, she was shaped like Spongebob before now them cheeks looking healthy

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Contrary to IG, most women who get BBLs don’t get the obvious water balloon ones. They get them to have a normal looking ass, not a big one.
My girl had negative ass.
So it worked out perfectly for her.
Now she has a perfect ass , after her BBL.
It’s been 2 years, and it still sits perfect.
But she didn’t over do it either.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

I knew a few chicks who did it. One of them went to DR and got it done for like 4-5 bands so the price can vary tremendously

Not gonna lie, she was shaped like Spongebob before now them cheeks looking healthy
That and, they aren't paying for them out of their own purse. Simp sponsors cutting checks :sas2: