Woman who got a BBL: "Please, do not ever get them!!"

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Has she been working out to maintain it's shape? Doctors recommend that you do that, or else the fat will dissipate to other areas.
Yeah. They gave her a lot of recommendations, and she has been keeping up with it.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
If you drink the water in the DR you'll end up pizzing out your azz twice

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
They can get a bbl by going to the gym but that requires focus, so easy way out it is!

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
It must be two sides to the Coli, or there are some real cognitive dissonance problems.

Yall can't be criticizing women for getting BBLs then posting and following women who got BBLs. I bet if I looked at damn near everyone's following list on IG on this forum there are multiple women with BBLs yall follow.

Women get BBLs because men like that shxt. If men didn't like that shxt then how come alot of these women who get BBLs get a 50k + following jump after getting them?

The females that are in the shxt for a finesse look at it this way: if you could spend 30k on something and be making 6figs off of it within 18 months of the investment would you do it?

When yall decide to truly reject women with BBLs women will stop getting them.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Cap…i know probably at least a dozen broads with BBLs ranging from early 20something year old cellphone store workers to poster workers to bankruptcy lawyers….they’ll for sure making this the most casually considered invasive surgery in history
Was at the NJ DMV a few years ago and it was diaper city.
It's definitely more widespread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Oh I totally agree. She was saying a few months ago she needed to go back for more 360 lipo. She also gets lip injections (which look horrendous btw) and she puts those on credit also.

She maybe has another 10-12 years before she ages out of the workforce too and then IDL what she will do. Kind of sad.
Wild. I agree the lip injection thing is insane. That vid of Tiny, with her lips looking all bloated and disgusting, is a perfect example of this. A lot of chicks are straight up destroying their face for no logical reason. What happened to mental perceptions of proportions lol...people should be able to tell when something on their face is too big.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ive been fukkin with broads with fake
tittys since i was 25 but that's where
I draw the line.
UKVu0t8.gif