Woman who got a BBL: "Please, do not ever get them!!"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They finance them. I know a divorced woman who spent $36k on her body all financed.
Even worse because then you really can't maintain it. You still paying off the original. It's like buying a house because you can afford the mortgage but realizing you can't handle the utilities and property taxes.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Even worse because then you really can't maintain it. You still paying off the original. It's like buying a house because you can afford the mortgage but realizing you can't handle the utilities and property taxes.
Oh I totally agree. She was saying a few months ago she needed to go back for more 360 lipo. She also gets lip injections (which look horrendous btw) and she puts those on credit also.

She maybe has another 10-12 years before she ages out of the workforce too and then IDL what she will do. Kind of sad.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CAP... I'm in the medical field, ARNPs, RNs, and case managers are getting the surgery at a scary pace.

Yeah, this shyt is catching on with regular women at a crazy pace. There are seriously women out here borrowing the money, saving up what could easily all or portions of down payments an things like homes or vehicles, or even just running up crazy credit card debt just to get a fake ass.

Brehs say it's just sex workers and IG thots and entertainers as if there aren't far too many "regular" women far too invested in their every move via social media that think they need to match them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:heh: Cap…i know probably at least a dozen broads with BBLs ranging from early 20something year old cellphone store workers to poster workers to bankruptcy lawyers….they’ll for sure making this the most casually considered invasive surgery in history

I knew a few chicks who did it. One of them went to DR and got it done for like 4-5 bands so the price can vary tremendously

Not gonna lie, she was shaped like Spongebob before now them cheeks looking healthy

CAP... I'm in the medical field, ARNPs, RNs, and case managers are getting the surgery at a scary pace.

Yeah I'm at the point now where I'm running into BBL chicks regularly where they used to be a rarity

My homeboy's ex got one and it looks terrible :mjlol: she just a bad built bytch

I think most people know a least one woman with a BBL.
Off the top of my head I know 4 with BBL's.
One woman has a bad one, and every time we go out as a group she ties a shirt around her waist so no one sees her ass.

:mjlol:

Nah again, normal women are getting BBLs. I know at least 5 women personally who have a BBL. One actually looks pretty good and fits her body well. Another's is decent too but you can tell... The shape isn't quite there but she has a great body otherwise.

Then there' a few that have TERRIBLE looking ones. Usually they are more terrible looking than anything. I've seen a chick I know posted here a few times too lol but I'm not airing her out.

Yeah, this shyt is catching on with regular women at a crazy pace. There are seriously women out here borrowing the money, saving up what could easily all or portions of down payments an things like homes or vehicles, or even just running up crazy credit card debt just to get a fake ass.

Brehs say it's just sex workers and IG thots and entertainers as if there aren't far too many "regular" women far too invested in their every move via social media that think they need to match them.
BET World Coli still in effect for the 24 & the 25 :wow:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
They get this humongous and ridiculous asses to get the attention of men and their applauds from their girlfriends and female friends, no one forced you into it.

The irony of female empowerment.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

- "Fat cells die"
- "When the fat is moved from other places in your body to your ass, your body can reject it. It can go away in 4-5 months. You end up peeing it out"
- "A BBL is hands down the most dangerous surgery"
- "There are alot of arteries and veins around your ass area. If they nick an artery by mistake you can die instantly"

:why::why::dahell::dahell:

I always say, having low self esteem can be very very expensive

FYI you pee and shyt out fat cells. It is how you lose weight