Women Go Through True Forced Loneliness Too? (Meet The Female Kent)

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
That's the point :dahell:

What don't yall understand?

Anxiety can inhibit your ability to do "normal" things. No matter what you do or look like

When you have anxiety there's a mental roadblock you have trouble getting past. How you look or dress doesn't always matter when you have bad anxieties

I don't give a fukk about her anxiety. You guys don't give a shyt about Kent's anxiety.

That's her fukking problem, and i give zero fukks.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

Anxiety can inhibit your ability to do "normal" things. No matter what you do or look like

When you have anxiety there's a mental roadblock you have trouble getting past. How you look or dress doesn't always matter when you have bad anxieties
I'm also not buying the social anxiety angle.
Off the bat she looks like she seeks to draw attention to herself.
I think this is just make believe for YouTube hits
:manny:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ScHJ8td.gif
REPPED :gladbron:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Why? That's not a fair assessment. You aren't the only one with problems bruh.

No but as a man, i'm the only one who has to go at it alone. I don't have support systems or people coddling me like the average woman. I don't see anyone giving a crap about my experiences at all. That was very obvious by my last thread(that was deleted). So i don't give a damn about any yellow bone's problems.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No but as a man, i'm the only one who has to go at it alone. I don't have support systems or people coddling me like the average woman. I don't see anyone giving a crap about my experiences at all. That was very obvious by my last thread(that was deleted). So i don't give a damn about any yellow bone's problems.
Yeah, I can see your point. With me, I had a support system as a man. However, we all have different life experiences.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
The coli won't care. To them, everything stops at the ability to get sex and since women don't have to work for that, problems with the opposite sex doesn't matter.

No one gives Kent any excuses, but we're supposed to give females like this special treatment just because they're females?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I get tired of people comparing the social struggle of men to the social struggle of women. This chick literally has to be afraid of people and have serious anxiety issues to be in the same situation as these TFL dudes. That's not the same.

A female has to be very unattractive and undesired or in this chicks case, have serious anxiety issues to compare to those TFL dudes. A lot of them are just awkward and have poor social skills, but they aren't afraid of going out and aren't complete social recluses. An average or even good looking guy that can go outside and interact with people but have poor social skills is going to have a hard time finding intimacy with the opposite sex. The same can't be said for an average or attractive female in the same situation.