Women Go Through True Forced Loneliness Too? (Meet The Female Kent)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Naw, she is a cute girl, she has plenty of options. I had severe case of social anxiety growing up. Freshman year of college, I would take a different route to class to avoid interacting with people I know I may come across. It was awful. A lot of people don't expect that from a black male my size. It took a lot of work to get rid of it. I joined different student clubs in school for the sole purpose of interacting with people. I also did a lot of project management my first job out of college so I was constantly dealing with people so that helped out a lot. If there is one thing I wish I got rid of quick growing up was shyness and being socially anxious.

She is cute, so she can get dudes if she wants.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about her anxiety. You guys don't give a shyt about Kent's anxiety.

That's her fukking problem, and i give zero fukks.
Whose you guys? Hear you go projecting your narrative on everyone. I'm never in those Kent threads

And I empathize with him cuz I used to have anxiety issues

You sound hurt breh. Who hurt you?

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whose you guys? Hear you go projecting your narrative on everyone. I'm never in those Kent threads

And I empathize with him cuz I used to have anxiety issues

You sound hurt breh. Who hurt you?
Sounds like he has the same issues that Kent. He should seek a therapist, do more social things and be more proactive, instead of wallowing in self pity. It won't get him anywhere.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Sounds like he has the same issues that Kent. He should seek a therapist, do more social things and be more proactive, instead of wallowing in self pity.

Typical projection. Label me "kent" because i'm not buying the BS you simps are selling.