Women having sex with many men

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator

How do you guys feel about this? Me I believe it holds some truth because my wife when I started dating her. She was into cars and sports. But after years of being with me and me hitting it raw. Now she likes the things I like (video games cartoons shyt like that) I most def seen a change after she had my daughter. She is molded to reflect me and some of my intrests

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
I didn’t watch, but if this is about women assimilating personality traits from the guys they fukk. Then I agree. I think they do it on purpose. Thots really want to be men deep down
Thats true man never thought of it like that. You notice they always compare themselves to men and what we can do

FSP

Banned
Daps
Thats true man never thought of it like that. You notice they always compare themselves to men and what we can do
I’ve had hoes literally tell me that they wish they were born with a dikk and how they’d be “fukking all these hoes and doing them dirty”. I lost a little bit of humanity after that

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
I’ve had hoes literally tell me that they wish they were born with a dikk and how they’d be “fukking all these hoes and doing them dirty”. I lost a little bit of humanity after that
Yooooooooo I had a chick yell me the same thing that's crazy!

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
so y'all would also believe that the copulins from puzzy juice give females mind control over men¿
muahahahahaa

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

breh just boiled down the exact same thread that gets posted under different titles here in TLR every day to the lowest common denominator thread title getting straight to the point