WWE was long overdue for a swerve.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just thinking this last week & thank God it happened. Their last credible one was the Shield split & it made them 3 champions. I don't know what this will spawn & how Seth being a face is gonna work out in the long run but I hope they know what they're doing with this because for the major stars, once you go face you're stuck.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's coming. That's step one in the transition. They were transitioning Bray Wyatt to become a face by having him cohesively teaming with Roman Reigns on Raw but thank God he got injured & they scrapped that.

Superstar
Daps
Seth a better face than heel. I don't know how they're gonna fully turn Rollins face because only the seeds were planted on Monday but if they're doing Rollins v HHH one of them gotta be face

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And judging by the end of Raw it looks like it's gonna be Seth. If he's gonna be feuding with HHH (which I doubt it'll be him personally, probably more like a Seth vs. Authority-type thing) then he's gonna be force to change his finisher AGAIN because there will be no way HHH will lose to his own move.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I was just thinking this last week & thank God it happened. Their last credible one was the Shield split & it made them 3 champions. I don't know what this will spawn & how Seth being a face is gonna work out in the long run but I hope they know what they're doing with this because for the major stars, once you go face you're stuck.

"You're Welcome :neckbeardjesus:"

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Seth's definitely the face... the Rollins/HHH match probably won't happen until Mania, in the meantime he'll feud with Owens, somehow that'll transition into maybe a Jericho feud thru the winter, then leading to the HHH feud for Mania.

He'll likely do well in this role, I was wondering when HHH was gonna pop back up, because it seemed like Rollins/HHH was about to happen anyway before he went down w/ the injury. Also explains how Rollins came back and Steph told him 'things have changed'.

I see it playing out as... the Authority was behind Rollins, but he 'let them down'... by always needing their help, by getting injured, etc... so HHH figured he couldn't depend on Rollins and instead picked someone who could get the job done.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seth was pretty boring as a heel so this is a welcomed change
I thought he was good for his attributes & characteristics. He's not a big dude so him dominating wouldn't be convincing. Look at how he won the belt the first time so it was only right that he played the sneaky heel that needed back-up or a trick up his sleeve to win.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I thought he was good for his attributes & characteristics. He's not a big dude so him dominating wouldn't be convincing. Look at how he won the belt the first time so it was only right that he played the sneaky heel that needed back-up or a trick up his sleeve to win.
He did great in the ring, I just didn't enjoy his mic work. WWE dedicated a large amount of promo time to him the past two years and I don't think he had one great heel promo.