WWE was long overdue for a swerve.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did great in the ring, I just didn't enjoy his mic work. WWE dedicated a large amount of promo time to him the past two years and I don't think he had one great heel promo.
True. I'll definitely give you that one. But his antics made up for that on top of having a voice that makes you not like him. LOL!!!

Daps
You're giving these writers too much credit like they're known for making good decisions.

Too much credit?

He's already a heel. What I'm saying is I don't see how he's guaranteed to turn face off of what happened at the end of raw.:yeshrug:

Edit: I meant to say face not heel in my last post.

Superstar
Daps
By the way something tells me HHH gonna wrestle Rollins sooner than later. He was in pretty good shape on Raw Monday and looked like he was ring ready

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much credit?

He's already a heel. What I'm saying is I don't see how he's guaranteed to turn face off of what happened at the end of raw.:yeshrug:

Edit: I meant to say face not heel in my last post.
So if this was the beginning of the Rollins/Cripple Ache feud, who would be the heel in that one?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How is the guy that got screwed the heel but the guy who was handed the championship a tweener?
He's with stephanie mcmahon :upsetfavre: youre a heel no matter what if youre with stephanie mcmahon

Owens was gifted the belt which is a heel move but he's anti-the authority (seth) and the fans are on his dikk. Thats a tweener. He's not down with anyone besides friends with Jericho.

Austin was gifted the belt by Mike Tyson and was cheered heroically.

Last edited:

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seth Rollins wasn't the only one that got beat up by hhh.

I'm expecting a triple threat match between ko, reigns, and Rollins.

Ko being the new guy for the authority.
Judging by Stephanie's reaction, I wouldn't even bank on there being an Authority angle this time. Probably just a Cripple Ache cosign. I think Roman getting beat up happened just to give the swerve more of a shock feel because everybody probably thought Seth was pretty much getting handed the title back after Roman got Pedigreed.

Last edited:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I guess Seth will have to turn sometime but he's a great heel. I cant even realy picture him doing face promos
Seth was good as a heel as part of he Shield because the responsibility was shared.

As a heel solo, his character has been boring af. His fake laugh is literally painful and it's all just so wack. The ring work (when he's not incapacitating his opponents) is always good. But aside from that, nah. His shining moment, for me anyway, was when he threatened to kill Edge by curb stomping him. That's when we saw an edge to him. They never let him get any darker than that.

He's essentially the corniest villain in a Disney XD show.

He's a much better face imo. I think he'll be more comfortable in that role.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all anyone remembers about Seth's promos:

Straight up though! LOL!!! When it came to the mic, that's what he had to fall back on. His annoying voice & that "I can't think of anything heelish to say, so I'll fake laugh" laugh made-up for his lack of mic skills. It was annoying to the point where it made him disliked in a heel-type of way. Better than Roman, right?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Seth Rollins wasn't the only one that got beat up by hhh.

I'm expecting a triple threat match between ko, reigns, and Rollins.

Ko being the new guy for the authority.
I can't see that at all. Maybe HHH has a new crew or something or he's just a tweener free guy, but KO has been kissing stephanies ass for months and getting nothing for it, while she and Seth are thick as thieves again. They're gonna back seth. Especially considering the staredown foley and HHH had when he was grabbing the belt.