WWE was long overdue for a swerve.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
usually after a betrayal angle, the betrayed comes out a babyface.

Pretty much... not sure why there's a question as to whether Seth will be face or not...

Only time I remember a heel betraying another heel and he didn't turn face as a result, was the time Punk screwed over Barrett and kicked him out of the Nexus. But even then, Barrett went to Smackdown as a heel, he didn't stay on Raw and continue to be a heel...

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was it really that big of a "swerve"?

Not really.
I'd say so. With Cripple Ache coming out & attacking Reigns I thought their feud was resparked & he was handing Rollins the title. Then he turned on Rollins & basically giving Owens his first title reign (which he was crying but they took the cameras off him for obvious reasons) when he was probably 3rd in line of who most people thought would get it. So in this climate of wrestling, I'd say it was a big swerve. Let's just see how things pan on Monday.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ turning on Cena was the better swerve.
To me, that one was too predictable. The build-up with AJ getting mad over their interference in his matches was a dead giveaway. I had no idea the Connecticut Cripple was coming back & to what capacity. I like the way they played it out. Plus, no titles were involved in the Styles/Cena one.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
To me, that one was too predictable. The build-up with AJ getting mad over their interference in his matches was a dead giveaway. I had no idea the Connecticut Cripple was coming back & to what capacity. I like the way they played it out. Plus, no titles were involved in the Styles/Cena one.
Eh, to me it's just HHH putting himself over everything part 27238. Them dudes were kicking out of every finisher till HHH comes through and puts the two top guys down :francis: It was more surprising but not as good as AJ repeatedly going down to the ring to take out Cena.

AJ/Cena had the crowd electric with chants and expecting a battle of heros till AJ "turned" on that to align with Club. So I don't think most people were expecting that at the time.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, to me it's just HHH putting himself over everything part 27238. Them dudes were kicking out of every finisher till HHH comes through and puts the two top guys down :francis: It was more surprising but not as good as AJ repeatedly going down to the ring to take out Cena.

AJ/Cena had the crowd electric with chants and expecting a battle of heros till AJ "turned" on that to align with Club. So I don't think most people were expecting that at the time.
Quoted for emphasis.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Did they have video packages for all 4 guys that were in the main event throughout the night? I didn't see any except for the one they did of KO. That gave away that he was going to win to me. I'm pretty sure they did the same thing with Balor on the night when he won the 2 matches to get into the Universal title match

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Hoe long have you been watching wrestling? Seth Is a face now

It's also usually a thing that when a heel is injured for a long time they return a face.

Seth returned as heel as ever. They haven't really booked Seth's character conventionally at all. Remember when The Shield broke up, HE was supposed to be the face and Ambrose was gonna be the heel...or so we all thought...

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's also usually a thing that when a heel is injured for a long time they return a face.

Seth returned as heel as ever. They haven't really booked Seth's character conventionally at all. Remember when The Shield broke up, HE was supposed to be the face and Ambrose was gonna be the heel...or so we all thought...

So when Seth hit them both with a chair would part of that made ypu believe Seth was suppose to be a heel? Not always does a heel return as a face when they get injured that isn't true it depends on the wrestler. WWE wanted to continue with his heel run and pick up there they left off but it wasn't working as he was getting cheered. Do you guys seriously need WWE to officially post every face/heel change on their website? He was screwed out of the title by the heel authority figure if the show who helped another heel win the title. That is a face turn for Rollins, the fans will cheer him more now and he will fued with the heel Owens and triple H. You people on here try so hard to argue. How do you know he's face? He isnt face yet WWE is doing something different in their booking. Yea ok then they have booked a heel to screw over a heel to help another heel win.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok, how long have you been on the writing staff?

Fam do you need WWE to officially announce every heel/face change on their website. Why are you arguing it for? WWE booked a heel to screw over a heel out of the title to help another heel win? When Seth Rollins is face on Monday apologise for being stupid.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fam do you need WWE to officially announce every heel/face change on their website. Why are you arguing it for? WWE booked a heel to screw over a heel out of the title to help another heel win? When Seth Rollins is face on Monday apologise for being stupid.
Apologize for not being able to spell apologize

68400298.jpg

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apologize for not being able to spell apologize

68400298.jpg

I'm from London. In England it's spelt apologise, apologize with a Z is the north American spelling and since it is the ENGLISH language and not the American language I suggest you shut your mouth