Xbox IS IN STAGE 4 TERMINAL END OF THE ROAD LOST AT SEA AT THE BOTTOM WITH A LOGITECH CONTROLLER DEAD IN EUROPE

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
DwjRcrN.jpg
Xbox selling hair straighteners in Brazil :dahell:

This might be the funniest shyt I’ve seen in a while :russ:

It will go great with their nail polish

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
1) That article is from July. Let's see how these holiday sales numbers look like in a future The Verge article.
2) Do you think I'm a dumb nikka who doesn't read:gucci:? Does this article really say anything other than hardware isn't Microsoft's strength? It says Xbox hardware sales are down. It says they're likely suffering from softer demand for the Series S/X. What has gone up is it's sales in content. It goes on about how Microsoft's content/service/software/cloud offerings is their strength right now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
1) That article is from July. Let's see how these holiday sales numbers look like in a future The Verge article.
2) Do you think I'm a dumb nikka who doesn't read:gucci:? Does this article really say anything other than hardware isn't Microsoft's strength? It says Xbox hardware sales are down. It says they're likely suffering from softer demand for the Series S/X. What has gone up is it's sales in content. It goes on about how Microsoft's content/service/software/cloud offerings is their strength right now.
2. This is what microsoft has said they were shooting for, for years now.

Why do you dumb nikkas act surprised every month when the results match their actions??

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Only on the internet is a business making billions of dollars about to fail. :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There’s no “transition”

They’ve been a multiplatform developer for over a decade now.
There's a transition and no amount of your mental gymnastics, or theirs, will change that. They've been as much of a third party developer as Sony has with MLB The Show. And no PC does not count.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PC does count.

I’m not the one doing mental gymnastics here :mjlol:
PC counts when people want to make it count. Let's not pretend like the PC market, as big as it is, isn't the more niche market that is not for the average gamer. I just spent Thanksgiving with cousins, who do some PC gaming, and some Game Pass gaming on their PCs, but they're waiting for that PS5 Pro.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PC counts when people want to make it count. Let's not pretend like the PC market, as big as it is, isn't the more niche market that is not for the average gamer. I just spent Thanksgiving with cousins, who do some PC gaming, and some Game Pass gaming on their PCs, but they're waiting for that PS5 Pro.
Don’t care about your cousins. This is you doing mental gymnastics :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Looks at thread title

lean-on-me.gif

And I'm looking at your reply to me. Which was you flexing that that Microsoft will continue to pump out Xbox consoles, then used their tablets and laptops as an example. Then you posting an article that says plan to lower production of those items.