Xbox IS IN STAGE 4 TERMINAL END OF THE ROAD LOST AT SEA AT THE BOTTOM WITH A LOGITECH CONTROLLER DEAD IN EUROPE

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And I'm looking at your reply to me. Which was you flexing that that Microsoft will continue to pump out Xbox consoles, then used their tablets and laptops as an example. Then you posting an article that says plan to lower production of those items.

Imagine buying a microsoft laptop

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
jwx71y6.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eventually producing hardware won’t make sense for anyone.
^

Right, physical hardware has been trending this route for decades, every form of home entertainment has been shrinking in size and becoming multi-purpose since the 70/80s. And more and more electronic entertainment devices started becoming all in one since the Internet became accessible on cell phone, Apple and Iphone and Ipod jumped started people moving around with their entire physical library in their hand comfortably.

Apple helped push in digital storage and content almost 20 years ago with all that and they still making hardware infact they probably make most of their money off that overpriced stuff.

I don't even think iTunes ever made a real profit but what it did was lock you into a ecosystem so hard you basically had to have a terrible experience and want to leave to even bother dealing with another brand.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Eventually producing hardware won’t make sense for anyone.

^

Right, physical hardware has been trending this route for decades, every form of home entertainment has been shrinking in size and becoming multi-purpose since the 70/80s. And more and more electronic entertainment devices started becoming all in one since the Internet became accessible on cell phone, Apple and Iphone and Ipod jumped started people moving around with their entire physical library in their hand comfortably.

Apple helped push in digital storage and content almost 20 years ago with all that and they still making hardware infact they probably make most of their money off that overpriced stuff.

I don't even think iTunes ever made a real profit but what it did was lock you into a ecosystem so hard you basically had to have a terrible experience and want to leave to even bother dealing with another brand.

Its funny because when i brought up the idea of Microsoft eventually getting out the hardware game earlier this year yall got mad, why? :sas2:

Seems like reality is setting in and yall are finally starting to accept the truth (L3) + (R3)

What a time to live in where Larry’s pray for the day that comes when consoles are obsolete so they can win, nikkas just want to burn the whole shyt down :wow:

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Its funny because when i brought up the idea of Microsoft eventually getting out the hardware game earlier this year yall got mad, why? :sas2:

Seems like reality is setting in and yall are finally starting to accept the truth (L3) + (R3)

What a time to live in where Larry’s pray for the day that comes when consoles are obsolete so they can win, nikkas just want to burn the whole shyt down :wow:

Because they hadn't gotten their marching orders that admitting so is actually a win for Xbox yet.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And I'm looking at your reply to me. Which was you flexing that that Microsoft will continue to pump out Xbox consoles, then used their tablets and laptops as an example. Then you posting an article that says plan to lower production of those items.
The simple takeaway is that if Microsoft is still making surface devices they will continue to make consoles.

Surface saw a drop and you see a continued commitment to that product line.

So why would you expect something different with xbox especially when they've just made a massive investment in that product?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I told you the same thing in there.

Console market hasn’t grown in 20 years. The profitability of the traditional console+ $70 game market more and more difficult. Everyone will have to find growth and customers outside the traditional console market.

As usual, what i said there has been proven 100% true.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was just in a Twitter space and I swear it was word for word what is said up in here by Xbots.

Thats why they call them bots :sas1:

As soon as Phil Spencer said, “im gonna say something that isn’t going to make some people happy, xbox will never out console sony and Nintendo, and starfield won’t change that”

That was one of the biggest direct orders for xbox stan base to about-face. Immediately stop talking about console and game sales

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
^

:mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The simple takeaway is that if Microsoft is still making surface devices they will continue to make consoles.

Surface saw a drop and you see a continued commitment to that product line.

So why would you expect something different with xbox especially when they've just made a massive investment in that product?

I told you why.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
^

Welcome to the future :blessed: