XFL salaries revealed. Is it worth it?

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I saw someone posted the actual numbers a few weeks ago.

Evidently there are tiers depending on if youre a starter and other variables...
...so basically there are a number of people that will make a easy six figures.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Cokeboy will give XFL employees health insurance but won't give his independent contractors health insurance. :bryan:

Do the XFL players have to cover their own travel expenses and hotels as well? :bryan:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Depends a lot on what position and cte potential
Gonna need at least 500k to play rb wr qb LB and safety

DE OL and CB I’d do for 200k

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Cokeboy will give XFL employees health insurance but won't give his independent contractors health insurance. :bryan:

Do the XFL players have to cover their own travel expenses and hotels as well? :bryan:

You realize you can’t give heath insurance to independent contractors, right?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I need to see those health coverage options...

And this pretty much boils down to is 55k enough money when working a job that at some positions is most certaintly going to subject you to some brain damage ?

Personally I think this is laughably low...and this is the type of stuff that keeps the NFL players union from every making any real gains...

Because anything they ask for them owners are going to say no...and then tell them if you don't like it then leave the nfl and go play in the xfl and get your brains scrambled for 55k a year instead of 4.2 million a year...

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
i hope we get some good games at least cause NFL is damn near unwatchable.. they just drag it out refs blowing a whistle every few downs to go into a commercial break...