Yahoo ranks every Nas album

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
People love I Am because at the time it was Nas best attempt at fusing the Esco and Nasty personas into one artist.

I love I Am but its not top 5 in MY opinion

I also sometimes feel the Lost Tapes series shouldn’t “count” amongst rankings because they are compilations but if we’re going to do that LT1 is top 5.

I love that they put KD3 and Magic in the top 3. I think they’re properly ranked. Nastradamus is worse than Nasir to me and still stands as Nas “worse” album. Distant Relatives and Magic 2 are too low in my opinion and i’m not sure how I feel about Gods Son at number 3. But i’m happy with Life Is Good in the top 10.

I guess bro and it has some classic records on it, but it has some horrible or meh records:big girl, we will survive, geto prisoners, dr knock a boot. Just as a whole, it doesn't move me. Which is wild because in real time I played it 24/7.

I agree with Nasir and Nastradamus. Nasir has some joints on it, it's just rushed from all angles (production, mixing, even the writing from Nas at times) and you can tell. But I'd take it over Nastradmus any day.

God's son is a top 5 Nas albums to me for personal reasons (the topics mirrored a lot of things I was dealing with at the time and I loved the personal nature of it). But if I was being objective and just judging the work I wouldn't put it top 10.

I knew Magic was a classic the first time I heard. I rarely feel that way because I gotta live with music or months. But I knew they had one.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
List ain't that bad...
I can tell an actual knowledgeable Nas fan made it.

I disagree with a few.
An egregious one is stillmatic.
I basically judge all his albums by that one album cause it's so good.

My underdog favorite album is Streets Disciple. Not too many people fukk with it for some reason.
And that distant relatives one should be higher

I think a lot of those are positioned fairly tho

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Some odd rankings (I'm an I Am defender to the death but number 5 tho? I dunno lol) but still nice to see his discography get some attention.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stillmatic is way too low, a few others out of place too as mentioned. I remember I AM getting shytted on in ways when it dropped but I guess it stood the test of time..... It was a good album IMO so I never got the hate. I agree on Magic being the best of the series with HIT. I also think Distant Relatives should be a little higher.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. I didn't know so many people disliked I Am. Only criticism I undertand is that it wasn't as good as the leak/bootleg. Retail version is still fire to me.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did y'all actually read all of this??
This was another disrespectful article.
Fellas, really sit back and read this.