OVORay78

Banned
Daps
MexikoDro is g-shyt one of the best young producers on the come up. This man literally has almost the whole entire soundcloud wave in his hands. nikkas either rap over his beats or try to sound like him. Young bull is killin it right now. A song he produced I already heard on the radio the other day. "PLUG!" Is his signature tag.

:ahh::salute::banderas:

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
yeah he nice. That gassed up track is the same beat as plug and it's getting buzz even though it came out last year.

Milanmakesbeats is nice too but he stay makin beats for trash rappers

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
yeah he nice. That gassed up track is the same beat as plug and it's getting buzz even though it came out last year.

Milanmakesbeats is nice too but he stay makin beats for trash rappers
Forreal, Milan is nice. I like Vlone thugs and Boat time. Otherwise he really need to stop messin wit trash nikkas. But I don't blame him, there's so much money in sendin beats to trash nikkas. Ima producer I know how it goes. When you first start producin or postin shyt, trash nikkas are gonna be the first ones to invest in you cuz you lowkey and just starting out.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
giphy.gif
he got some slaps

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Forreal, Milan is nice. I like Vlone thugs and Boat time. Otherwise he really need to stop messin wit trash nikkas. But I don't blame him, there's so much money in sendin beats to trash nikkas. Ima producer I know how it goes. When you first start producin or postin shyt, trash nikkas are gonna be the first ones to invest in you cuz you lowkey and just starting out.
What's your sc?

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
nikkas already doing "type beats" of his style better than him and there are 3 mexikodro kits out.
He's pretty decent...still a slight variation on what everybody else in the trap/swag scene does.
Can you point out what stands out sound-wise in his beats?
Not true. If you really want examples just go to his Sound Cloud. Type in MexikoDro, all his beats on there.