OVORay78

Banned
Daps
I done heard so many beats that sounded like mexikodro's shyt lol. Im not saying the beats don't bang but he really isn't doing anything new that's been done before. Its becoming harder to create something new n original outta the trap/808 sound. Zaytoven been making beats like this and he's more gifted than this guy.

The "plug" drop is the only thing that make this cat stand out.
Fukk no. I definitely see what you saying. No doubt he inspired by Zaytoven, but to say he's not a good producer and Zaytoven is more gifted is bs. Not every producer has to go for super detailed beats. He 's great in these ways
1. His melodies are unique and memorable, reminds me of old school zelda and mario games.
2. His drums always bang.
3. He created a formula that definitely works for him.
4. He has a bunch of biters, and was already offered a million dollar deal.
5. His beats are very easy to rap over.
Idk bout you but young bull is doing something right. He killin it and he got a song on the radio. It's only up from here. And give him time, nearly every producer gets better over time or finds a new sound. The metro from 2012-2013 sounds nothing like the metro now. Eventually Dro will either introduce a new sound, or switch it up. But for now if what he's doing works, then salute his hustle.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

UuzXl7w.png

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Mexikodro really that dude. Wish his solo songs weren’t just one verse, whether it’s two from him, or him and a feature.