OVORay78

Banned
Daps
nikkas already doing "type beats" of his style better than him and there are 3 mexikodro kits out.
He's pretty decent...still a slight variation on what everybody else in the trap/swag scene does.
Can you point out what stands out sound-wise in his beats?
Also his work speaks for itself, the shyt he's done with Playboi Carti is impeccable. Nikkas try to do his type beats cuz they kno its fye. Those bells and melodies in Broke Boi are impeccable. Dude also has a great sense of melody, his beats be soundin like mini video games. Copies can't be better than the original my dude come on now:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Also his work speaks for itself, the shyt he's done with Playboi Carti is impeccable. Nikkas try to do his type beats cuz they kno its fye. Those bells and melodies in Broke Boi are impeccable. Dude also has a great sense of melody, his beats be soundin like mini video games. Copies can't be better than the original my dude come on now:comeon:
"impeccable"...What stands out? What makes him different than the other dudes doing the same shyt? They do his type beats because it's a name they see on credits. He doesn't stand out.

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
"impeccable"...What stands out? What makes him different than the other dudes doing the same shyt? They do his type beats because it's a name they see on credits. He doesn't stand out.
Good for you. He does stand out, just because he don't stand out to you, doesn't mean he doesn't stand out to other people. He created his own lane and is easily dominating. I'm not a nikka that's gon sit here and argue with you about it. The nikka is dope, accept it, until you get offered a million dollar deal and have a song on the radio, don't talk shyt about other producers.:aicmon:

OVORay78

Banned
Daps
I say whatever I want when I want, stop dikkridin. Do you work for this nikka or something?
No I don't I just respect his craft. You bein a disgruntled ass bytch nikka that's whining about my opinion. I think he's dope and yet you keep putting your two cents in, on why he not. You sound salty than a bihh.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You sound mighty upset because a nikka asked a few questions and disagreed with you. If something stands out to you and it sounds the same to me, it's not my ear. I hear what you hear it's just not new to me. This nikka literally sounds like the other 808/hi hat roll/bells/snare roll/glitch nikkas...but simpler. A "throwback" to Zaytoven. Who has been bitten to high hell and now sounds obsolete.
If nikkas can jack his style that fast he's not doing anything special at all, brehbreh. I'm sorry your generation is microwave af. You probably like 19. The things that are great to you are trivial to me...and I work with these nikkas sometimes. Be mad. :camby:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Gassed Up is one of the catchier tracks I've heard this year. My guy told me about MexikoDro.
He does have some very legit SoundCloud classics to his name.

- This beat is pretty insane.

He needs to do a comprehensive body of work to fully establish himself and differentiate himself from the biters.
But as far as bangers go, he's one of the hottest of the new school for sure.