Y'all not doing these incel brehs any favors acting like average women aren't smashable.

Daps
If you cant get p*ssy in America, you cannot be helped.
Eh, I think it's a lot harder for a breh to get p*ssy in the hyper-consumerist superficial atmosphere of America than it is in other countries where wealth and other superficial qualities aren't as valued. An average-looking breh can easily grab a dime in any number of South American or African countries, while they may have difficulty doing so in America, where "dimes" are worshiped and treated as unicorns to be coveted.

:francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Eh, I think it's a lot harder for a breh to get p*ssy in the hyper-consumerist superficial atmosphere of America than it is in other countries where wealth and other superficial qualities aren't as valued. An average-looking breh can easily grab a dime in any number of South American or African countries, while they may have difficulty doing so in America, where "dimes" are worshiped and treated as unicorns to be coveted.

Because the US is run by media outlets, all the guys want women beyond their orbit and out of their league..nothing is looked at holistically or realistically.
These incels are supremacists..they have nothing to offer a woman but demand the finest of women pay them attention. There are good and basic average women for every man. You don't always have to be with a dime. If I want piece of mind I dont pursue in-demand women..

Why

Superstar
Daps
I jus wanna take this moment to :umad: at u nikkas that ain’t got different type women filling different roles in your life :umad:

And again for good measure u bytch u :umad:

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
Incels are failures that choose to blame everyone else for their shortcomings. They can eat a whole dikk.

Partly true but it’s mostly due to genetics which are determined before birth. Which is why I say to incels brehs. Don’t be ashamed to stack money to get them surgeries to fix yourself.In the long run, it’s a small price to pay for salvation from inceldom and constant female rejection:yeshrug:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

Because the US is run by media outlets, all the guys want women beyond their orbit and out of their league..nothing is looked at holistically or realistically.
These incels are supremacists..they have nothing to offer a woman but demand the finest of women pay them attention. There are good and basic average women for every man. You don't always have to be with a dime. If I want piece of mind I dont pursue in-demand women..

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
I personally consider most "average" black women attractive. Black women have attractive features. Attractive enough to pursue? Depends. However, I'm not concerned with doing "incels" any favors. You can't help men who have their minds made up and can't help themselves :ufdup:

Daps
Every guy wants the best looking women but the problem with Incels is that they think they deserve them from some reason, regardless of their personal situation. A lot of them could get average women but they lust after those that would not give them any and blame it on the women, and the men who get them.

Some of it is a lack of self awareness.

Sometimes the guys are just afraid of failure. If an incel chases after dimes, he will strike out but can always blame his lack of success on his high standards. Everyone knows he will fail from the start but we assume he can pull average if he tried.

These guys would fail just as bad or worse with average women. Avg women get approached more often (in some cases) because most men think they are attainable. A dime is often more gracious in turning a guy down because they rarely get cold approached except for extremely confident/overconfident men. Regular women get it from every kind of dude and may not always respond well. Deep shot to the incel ego.