Y'all not doing these incel brehs any favors acting like average women aren't smashable.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Utter nikka nonsense from op.

Why is that?

What kinda man out here using the term "incels" let alone worried about doing them favors
:deadmanny:

Yall stay telling on yaselves

I use the term incels because that's what people call them on the site we both post on. And what did I tell on myself exactly?

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
In my life I've seen maybe a handful of actually "Ugly" women, where its hard to look at them. Then I've seen maybe a handful of actually gorgeous women, when you get that "risk it all" feeling. Most women are either average looking or cute. Obviously as a young man your going to find "women" in general attractive, that's cool.

The problem is Lust, guys get on here post women who have "t*ts and ass", like 99.999% of all women have and lust for them and call them dimes. To many simps.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Can we stop this false narrative that dudes who can't get p*ssy only want dimes please :russ:

I swear idk where y'all got that from but regular ass bytches are acting like celebrities leaving nikkas on read.

Here's the chicks that most recently left me on read.

qW3Z5yM.gif
Which one is the dime :jbhmm:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the US is run by media outlets, all the guys want women beyond their orbit and out of their league..nothing is looked at holistically or realistically.
These incels are supremacists..they have nothing to offer a woman but demand the finest of women pay them attention. There are good and basic average women for every man. You don't always have to be with a dime. If I want piece of mind I dont pursue in-demand women..

I’ve been with women “out of my league” physically and vice versa I don’t believe in that sh1t. You never know what two people are gonna click and have chemistry it isn’t always about matching looks league wise

the problem I see with incels from specials I saw on them is that they have zero social skills which is highly important in terms of getting women and also a lot of them simply are not very good people and seem to border on mentally ill. There not people anyone would want to be around let alone women

If you have any social skill
And or charm getting women isn’t hard and you don’t have to be some 6’5 male model
or very good looking at all Just be someone people would want to be around

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I actually agree with this great points. Dudes standards be way too high for them not to be getting p*ssy. Even dudes that get p*ssy standards aren’t outrageous look at future.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I’ve been with women “out of my league” physically and vice versa I don’t believe in that sh1t. You never know what two people are gonna click and have chemistry it isn’t always about matching looks league wise

the problem I see with incels from specials I saw on them is that they have zero social skills which is highly important in terms of getting women and also a lot of them simply are not very good people and seem to border on mentally ill. There not people anyone would want to be around let alone women

If you have any social skill
And or charm getting women isn’t hard and you don’t have to be some 6’5 male model
or very good looking at all Just be someone people would want to be around
Bingo

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Can we stop this false narrative that dudes who can't get p*ssy only want dimes please :russ:

I swear idk where y'all got that from but regular ass bytches are acting like celebrities leaving nikkas on read.

POF aint representative of the real world. Even more competition than trying to holla in person. Keep on keeping on but approach irl too. Even dudes who get sex regularly get left on read.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
fukk them incels

If they're stupid enough to think another man standards can apply to them then they're a lost cause anyway. If another man wants to settle for women with no curves or out of shape women I don't care.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
POF aint representative of the real world. Even more competition than trying to holla in person. Keep on keeping on but approach irl too. Even dudes who get sex regularly get left on read.

Yeah the few dudes I know who struggle with women but who aren’t weirdos or anything their biggest problem is they fear rejection way too much and take it too personally

it’s part of the process. Even good looking dudes get rejected a bunch. Just move on too the next. I never think about the rejections

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA

They act like low hanging fruit syndrome aint real. Regular looking girls get hit on more than hot ones cause the chances are much better :yeshrug:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thank you, people act like if approach a 5 you’ll get more cooperation

Last edited: