Y'all not doing these incel brehs any favors acting like average women aren't smashable.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I'm not saying put women or sex on an unrealistically high pedestal but damn...:martin:

For those of you that really are 6+ figure brehs, or blessed with above average looks and charisma hats off to you:salute: Keep being as choosy as you can get away with. But I've been thinking for awhile and I think a lot of incels especially Black ones see dudes post online calling any woman with anything resembling a flaw "average" or even "unattractive" and then feel like they're a failure if they have sex or date a regular around the way chick. And may even not even consider them as options. Which is dumb considering beggars shouldn't be choosers but I think it still plays a role.

If you reading this and you're an incel or in a long drought. You need to start considering women who might not have the best shape or prettiest face or whatever. Because odds are you don't either:manny: And that's ok.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Every guy wants the best looking women but the problem with Incels is that they think they deserve them from some reason, regardless of their personal situation. A lot of them could get average women but they lust after those that would not give them any and blame it on the women, and the men who get them.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you asked 1,000 men who they had their best sex with, I bet a good amount would not say the sexiest girl they dated :sas2: Obviously you gotta be attractive but sometimes really gorgeous women start looking too perfect and they lose that natural sex appeal. Also, there’s no such thing as a dime really because that implies perfection and we’re all flawed in some way. The dime may be a 10 looks wise but she may be substandard in other areas. A lot of dudes would be better served finding a loyal 7/8 and calling it a day. Not saying to not get a “dime” if you can pull them. Just saying what you think you want might not be what you want.

Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I refuse to feel sorry for a headass that wants to watch the world burn cause he can't get any cheeks

sorry.

I'm not following?

If you asked 1,000 men who they had their best sex with, I bet a good amount would not say the sexiest girl they dated :sas2: Obviously you gotta be attractive but sometimes really gorgeous women start looking too perfect and they lose that natural sex appeal. Also, there’s no such thing as a dime really because that implies perfection and we’re all flawed in some way. The dime may be a 10 looks wise but she may be substandard in other areas. A lot of dudes would be better served finding a loyal 7/8 and calling it a day. Not saying to not get a “dime” if you can pull them. Just saying what you think you want might not be what you want.

I feel this post. Pretty much how i feel exactly.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I think I should clarify I'm going by the more textbook definition of incel. So I mean not just the incels that are bitter and kill women and shyt.

I mean literally any man who has trouble getting women. There's nikkas on the coli that are literal involuntarily celibate but wouldn't fall under the stereotype of an incel neccasarily.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Every guy wants the best looking women but the problem with Incels is that they think they deserve them from some reason, regardless of their personal situation. A lot of them could get average women but they lust after those that would not give them any and blame it on the women, and the men who get them.

And this is pretty much what I'm getting at. If they can learn to apreciate t*ts that aren't perky or ass that might not be fat or the roundest etc. They would realize how many options they truly have. And hopefully become less cynical.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
At least Black incels aren't violent as their White counterpart. I still maintain that an ADOS man with his head on shoulders, fit, decent looking and with decent game can get any women on this planet. Instead of bashing these incels and instead of incels complaining, these incels especially the teenage ones should seek lessons from OGs or nikkas who get a lot of play in general. But the thing with "incels" they aren't just looking for p*ssy like many people think but companionship. Now whether its "average" or "dimes" is another story. If Black incels have to date out then let them date out. If they have to go overseas then let them. But first they gotta stop complaining and having a "woe me" loser complex like White/Asian incels. Everyone Black person should be afforded companionship. But if they want the dimes then they should know they gonna have to work HARD and COMPLETE hard for those dimes.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 or 8? Mfs can’t get a 4 let alone a 7 or 8:mjlol:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:

At least Black incels aren't violent as their White counterpart. I still maintain that an ADOS man with his head on shoulders, fit, decent looking and with decent game can get any women on this planet. Instead of bashing these incels and instead of incels complaining, these incels especially the teenage ones should seek lessons from OGs or nikkas who get a lot of play in general. But the thing with "incels" they aren't just looking for p*ssy like many people think but companionship. Now whether its "average" or "dimes" is another story. If Black incels have to date out then let them date out. If they have to go overseas then let them. But first they gotta stop complaining and having a "woe me" loser complex like White/Asian incels. Everyone Black person should be afforded companionship. But if they want the dimes then they should know they gonna have to work HARD and COMPLETE hard for those dimes.