Y’all sick of Madden?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I got Madden 23, and I may be one of the few who doesn’t think it’s HORRIBLE. The main issues I have are the tackles where that hit stick just makes you drop like a fly. Then there are too many interceptions (DBs and LBs drop a lot of balls, which is why they’re not receivers). And the presentation sucks. Literally the same for every game. If they fixed those things, it would make a world of a difference. I actually like the momentum feature in the game. It’s better than 2k’s “Takeover” mode with all those stupid icons on the screen.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Unfortunately that game looks just like Madden without NFL teams and rosters. Gameplay looks identical.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
nothing will ever compete with madden without an nfl license. nikkas will act hyped about this but no one will play it. if 2k couldn't pull it off no one can

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
At least it'll give people something to play outside of Madden, until 2K announce more about NFL 2K

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
2K would've got that crown just like they did with the NBA :yeshrug:

2K5 is still the GOAT Football simulation game :yeshrug:
I meant how they tried to make a non-nfl licensed football game with all pro football 2k8 and it flopped even though people call it the best football game ever made gameplay-wise. nikkas not trying to play with generic teams/players no matter how good it plays

the nfl2k games def had ea shook tho