BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nicki is fine as fukk but her life lowkey seem sad. She doesn't really have any friends, she ends enemies will all her peers, she's 35 with no kids, every nikka she wanted didn't wanna wife her and now she's seen as a hating ass bytch who's past her prime and can't let go. Also she's a millionaire dating a ex-con sex offender. So many L's. I hope she don't commit that anytime soon.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Cardi took her spot and didnt
even say excuse me.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Nicki had her time in the spotlight but for the last 5+ years it's been the era of wh0res, this lifestyle has been glorified so much that every girl seems to have a premium snapchat now days. So ofcourses it was matter of time before CardiB or another degenerate would have replaced her at some point. Now imagine who replaces Cardi :to:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's the thing, it's like what I mentioned in the Bow Wow thread, it's all about your reputation amongst your peers.

Cardi B just seems like a more positive and energetic person than Nicki Minaj.

The worst thing you can be in the industry is cutthroat. There's a level of confidence, no doubt, but you want to give off the impression that you're easy to work with and have good intentions for your peers and younger artists. If people act shady toward you that's cool, don't throw them under the bus unless you need to defend yourself (without overdoing it). Just keep it moving because if that's how they are then it'll come to the surface anyway (because they'll probably do it again to somebody else) and your reputation won't be tarnished. Word gets around quick and people talk.

But if you keep throwing shade, then no younger stars will want to work with you and the industry thrives on younger stars. That's how many artists who are older stay in the spotlight, they help the younger artists out and the younger artists give them some shine. There's mutual respect.

It's no different than any other job. At the end of the day they, like everybody else, are human and as humans we don't like to work with people who are cutthroat and overly competitive. Rather we like to work with people who will help us get better, are supportive, have good intentions and want to collaborate rather than compete. In other words, those who seek win-win situations for all parties. Nobody likes working with people who are only in it for themselves or have a serious chip on their shoulder (unless it's for a very noble cause) because it's toxic.

Last edited: